What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF VENICE AIRPORT
Airport in Venice Marco Polo
Viale G. Galilei, 30/1
Venice Airport Transfers & Venice Airport Taxi
There’s one city in Italy you must visit. It’s Venice – the prime destination for tourists from all over the globe. Venice is home to numerous canals, old buildings, and fabulous food. On top of that, there’s a wide array of sights, museums, art galleries in Venice. A plentiful supply of city attractions won’t leave you indifferent. Today, the city of Venice is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Nevertheless, before you immerse yourself in the atmosphere of this city, you need to get to the hotel in Venice. This is where Venice transfer services of AtoB are needed! We’ll meet you at the arrivals hall and deliver you to any location in Venice!
Venice Marco Polo Airport (Venice Airport – VCE)
It’s the international airport that serves domestic and international flights. Venice Airport mostly handles around 11 million passengers per year. The airfield is situated 8 km from Tessera city. Because Venice is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, Venice Airport offers direct flights to many European cities and even seasonal flights to Canada, the Middle East, and the USA.
There’s one terminal that was opened in 2002. The ground floor is for arrivals whereas the second floor is for departures. Venice airfield was named after a prominent Italian traveler Marco Polo.
If you are currently searching for a trusted service to safely deliver you to the doors of your hotel in Venice, AtoB Venice Airport transfer is at your disposal!
International Airport Treviso A. Canova (Treviso Airport – TSF)
This airfield is situated 31 km away from the center of Venice. It is mostly used by low-cost airlines. Its unofficial name is Venice-Treviso. In 2007 it was fully renovated. Today, Pobeda, Ryanair, and Wizz Air operate regular and charter flights at this airfield. If you arrive at this airport, take the AtoB Venice Airport taxi!
Venice Airport Transfers & Venice Airport Taxi
If you are going to spend a weekend in Venice, you have to pre-book your hotel and Venice airport transfer. In doing so, you can rest assured that you won’t be lost in a new country, especially if you don’t speak the Italian language. AtoB Venice Airport transfer can organize a solo or group transfer for you. You only need to reserve a Venice taxi or minibus online.
Here’s a list of our main transfer destinations:
- Rome Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Rome Ciampino Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Venice Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Naples Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Taxi from Naples Airport to Sorrento;
- Taxi from Naples Airport to Amalfi Coast;
- Milan Airport taxi transfers (Milan Malpensa Airport);
- Taxi transfer from Pisa Airport to Florence;
- Verona Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Bergamo Airport transfers & Airport taxi.
When in Venice, you need to keep in mind that according to the rules of this city, all motorized vehicles must stop at the Piazzale Roma terminal. From this place, you can either walk to your hotel in Venice or take the Vaporetto public waterbus.
Flying Back to Venice Airport?
Live in Venice and now you are returning home? We can meet you at Venice Airport or Treviso Airport and deliver you to the doors of your house. If you don’t want to use the services of public transport and are currently looking for a reputable company offering transfer services, AtoB Marco Polo Airport or Treviso Airport transfer service is at your command!
By the way, we offer a 1-hour complimentary waiting time at Venice airport. This means that your transfer will undoubtedly wait until your arrival!
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
AtoB Marco Polo Airport transfer is a trusted company that offers private transfer services in Venice. The greatest benefit of our transfer service is that it is readily available round-the-clock. No matter day or night, holiday or an ordinary working day, our Venice Airport transfers are always at your disposal! On top of that, we have many years of experience in this niche and know for sure how to deliver top-notch airport transfer services in Venice.
If you need a transfer from airport to hotel, feel free to contact us because we offer the following benefits:
- We offer fixed rates. Mind that when using the services of local taxis in Venice, you never know the exact price of your ride. To charge you, they usually use a time-based system. This means the following – the more busy traffic during your trip, the more you’ll pay. When dealing with AtoB Treviso Airport or Venice airport transfer, you pay online only once. We don’t ask you to pay more if the traffic on the roads of Venice is too busy.
- We provide baby seats (if necessary).
- We are available 24/7. Even if you have an early or night flight, you can rely on our airport transfer services.
- We have a big fleet of new taxis. You can choose a taxi that suits your needs, but the final price of your airport transfer depends on the vehicle class that you book!
No matter when you land, with AtoB Venice Airport transfer you can hop into a car and make your way to the Piazzale Roma terminal in Venice.
Frequently asked questions
How far is Venice Marco Polo Airport from Venice?
The distance between the airfield and Venice is 8 km.
How to get from Venice Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
If you need to get to the city center, you can use the following options:
• By bus No 5. Buses operate every 15 minutes from the airfield to the Piazzale Roma terminal.
• By AtoB Venice transfer from airport to hotel. Our chauffeur will be waiting for you at the arrivals zone of Venice airfield, help you with your bags and take you to Piazzale Roma. The average cost of a standard comfort class taxi is 50 euros.
Where is Venice Treviso Airport?
This airfield is mostly used by low-cost airlines and is located near Treviso city.
How far is Treviso Airport from Venice?
This airfield is located 41 km away from the Piazzale Roma.
How to get from Treviso Airport to Venice?
The fastest and most comfortable option is to book AtoB Venice transfer. The average cost of a standard comfort class taxi is 77 euros.
What is the best month to go to Venice?
It is better to visit Venice in the summer, but if you want to avoid overcrowded squares and places, you should go to Venice in September or October.