What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT
+44 844 481 7777
Southampton SO18 2NL, United Kingdom
Taxi Southampton Airport – Heathrow Airport
Traveling through the UK is a fantastic adventure that you’ll surely remember for your entire life. Nevertheless, if you used to avoid the hassle caused by public transportation means you have to pre-order your airport transfer before your journey. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to get from Southampton Airport to Heathrow or any other city in the UK. This information might come in handy!
Southampton Airport is located in Southampton, Hampshire, the United Kingdom. It’s a relatively small airfield that is situated only 7 km away from the city center. Southampton Airport handles only two million passengers per year. It can’t compete with Heathrow airport, but it has a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence. Blue Islands, KLM, Loganair, Aurigny, and Eastern Airways offer regular flights from Southampton Airport. You can fly to 20 destinations from Southampton Airport, including the UK and some European countries.
However, if you have a layover at Southampton Airport and need to get to Heathrow airport, you have to book a taxi/transfer. This is where the use of AtoB Southampton airport taxi services might be the right solution!
Heathrow International Airport (Heathrow Airport)
Also called London Heathrow, it is the primary international aerodrome of the country. Moreover, it’s the busiest airport in Europe that handles more than 80 million passengers per year. It’s the main airfield that serves the London Region. The aerodrome is located 23 km west of the city center. There are four terminals and two runways.
The distance from Heathrow airport and Southampton airport is 99 km. If you need to get from one airport to another, you have to book your AtoB taxis! In such a scenario, you’ll surely get to your destination with comfort!
Taxi Southampton Airport – Heathrow Airport
The easiest way to get from Southampton Airport to Heathrow is to book the AtoB taxi service. In this case, our experienced taxi driver will meet you at the arrivals hall of Southampton Airport and take you to your destination. We’ll do our best to make your layover in the UK comfortable and hassle-free!
AtoB Southampton airport taxi is the only way to get from Southampton Airport to any other aerodrome or location in the UK with comfort. You only need to book your Southampton airport taxis before your journey, and our chauffeur will care about your comfort! You won’t get the same level of comfort when choosing local taxis because they offer hidden rates. For example, if you arrive at night or on holidays, you’ll probably pay extra fees. The most significant benefit of AtoB taxi is that we have fixed rates. Once paid, we don’t ask you to cover additional costs.
If you are searching for public transportation means, unfortunately, you won’t find any. No direct trains are operating from Southampton Airport to Heathrow. You have to change trains to get to your location.
Check the list of the main Southampton airport taxi destinations, choose yours, and finally place your order online:
- Taxis to Liverpool Airport.
- Taxi to Birmingham Airport;
- Taxi to Manchester Airport;
- Taxi to London Gatwick Airport;
- Taxi to London Heathrow Airport;
- Taxi to Stansted Airport;
- Taxi to Luton Airport;
- Taxi to Bristol Airport;
- Taxi from Heathrow to Gatwick Airport;
- Taxi from Heathrow to Southampton Airport;
- Taxi from Southampton to Heathrow Airport;
- Taxi to Glasgow Airport.
When dealing with AtoB airport taxi transfers, you’ll forget about public transportation inconveniences and get to any location in Scotland with maximum comfort. A wide array of airport taxis are at your disposal!
Flying Back to Southampton Airport?
If you are returning home and your plane arrives at Southampton Airport, you have to book your taxi. In this case, you can rest assured that your journey to or from Southampton airport will be fast, comfortable, and stress-free. Remember that there are no direct trains going from Southampton Airport to any other airport in the UK. Therefore, when choosing public transportation means, you have to wrestle with your baggage yourself. Moreover, you need to change trains and monitor their schedule.
AtoB Southampton airport taxi company provides timely and hassle-free airport taxi services in the UK. When choosing us, you’ll surely get from Southampton Airport to any other UK’s location with ease. We provide door-to-door Southampton airport taxi services. We’ll pick you up at Southampton Airport and deliver to the doors of your home, hotel, or office.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
AtoB taxi company is a time-proven and reliable service with a big fleet of airport taxis.
AtoB Southampton airport taxi company offers the following categories of airport taxis:
- Premium Economy Taxi Vehicle
- Premium Economy Taxi Minibus
- Business Class Taxi Limousine
- Business Class Taxi Minivan
- Executive Class Taxi Limousine
Choose a vehicle that suits your needs and your level of comfort, and we’ll do everything in power to make your journey unforgettable and hassle-free.
You probably wonder why you need to choose the AtoB airport taxi company. Here are a few reasons that might assuage your doubts:
- AtoB Southampton Airport taxi service has many years of experience in this niche. We know how to make your taxi trip safe and comfortable.
- AtoB airport taxi company has a considerable fleet of airport taxis. Choose taxis that comply with your demands, book them, and we’ll surely send a professional taxi driver to meet you at Southampton Airport.
- Fixed rates. Remember that local taxis don’t have fixed prices; they will probably ask you to cover extra fees. AtoB airport taxi service offers only fixed rates.
- We have a wide array of baby seats (but you need to pre-book them).
- All our taxi drivers know everything about London traffic and know how to avoid traffic jams.
- We have airport taxis that suit every taste and budget!
Overall, AtoB airport taxi is a fair opportunity to get from Southampton Airport to Heathrow or any other UK city with comfort. Just let us know that you need a comfortable Southampton Airport taxi/transfer, tell us about your luggage requirements, and we’ll ensure that you are getting a taxi that can meet your needs!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Southampton Airport?
How to get to Southampton Airport?
Here are a few options to choose from:
• By bus. Buses run frequently (every 10-20 minutes);
• By train. A direct train from Southampton airport to the city center operates from Southampton Airport Railway station every 10 – 15 minutes.
• By local taxis. The pick-up and drop-off area is situated on the ground floor of the car parking zone.
• AtoB Southampton airport transfer. Book your taxi in advance and our driver will take you to the city center in a comfortable car. The average price per standard comfort class car is 30 euros.