We have adopted new safety measures. Read our advice and safety instructions here.
USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS ATOB TRANSFER LTD
ATOB TRANSFER LTD has its headquarters in Evropis 4, Flat/ Office 72, 2064, Nicosia, Cyprus under registered No. HE412557, email [email protected].
1.2. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ATOB TRANSFER’S website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. This Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) shall come into force and become legally binding for the Company and the Internet User (hereinafter referred to as the “Parties”) at the moment when the User first time starts to use transportation services (hereinafter “Services”).
1.3.The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “Customer”, “User”, “They”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. ATOB TRANSFER operates and manages the online booking platform under the trade brand name “ATOB TRANSFER ” (hereafter referred to as the “Platform” ), through which Users make a booking of a transfer service as defined herein (hereinafter “Transfer Services”) operated by drivers of Private and Public Use Vehicles who have an Account in the Platform (hereinafter the “Supplier”, “Provider”, “Carriers” and “Driver”) through which they receive by Us, acting as an intermediary between You and the Provider, notifications, and requests for the provision of Transport Services to You. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
2. Transfer Rides, Hourly Chauffeur Service – description of ATOB TRANSFER services
2.1. Description of Transport Services (hereinafter “Transport Services” or “TS”) that can be reserved by the Internet User on our website atobtransfer.com through the booking Platform.
The User can choose between private transfer rides and hourly chauffeur services:
– Traveler transport from point A to Point B;
– Renting a car with a driver at an hourly rate.
2.2. ATOB TRANSFER enables its Customers to reserve transportation services over its online Platform, through the association with other online platforms, as well as through the applications for mobile devices. Our service is made up only by the arrangement of an entitlement to carriage for a User over a transportation service provider as an intermediate, and not in the provision of the travel service itself. Our company is not a licensed private transfer operator or transportation provider, and ATOB TRANSFER does not provide transfer services and hourly chauffeur services by ourselves. We connect Users to local transportation providers and Drivers through our Platform. The client enters into a direct and legally binding contractual relationship with the Driver receiving your transfer reservation when you place a booking on our Platform. We act solely as an intermediary between You and the Driver. The Company provides information and a method to facilitate the Transport Services but does not intend to provide TS or act in any way as a transportation carrier, therefore has no responsibility or liability for any TS provided to You by the Drivers. Therefore, ATOB TRANSFER makes the necessary arrangements with the Carriers in its own name, which provides the User with an entitlement to carriage over the TS. Consequentially, Users are entitled to demand travel services and other claims directly from the Carriers.
3. Traveller Cancellation Request Policy
You are allowed to cancel your already-booked transfer at any time. You only need to contact us by phone or email at [email protected].
However, the cancellation request must be received by AtoB transfer up to 24 hours for Comfort Class, Business & Executive Class to the scheduled pick up time. In this case, your rights are as follows:
- Reserve this sum of money for your future transfers in the cities where AtoB Transfer operates. In such a scenario, you’ll get a coupon number equal to this amount. You can either use it later or pass it to other travellers. However, this credit coupon can be used only for 12 months from the day of your cancellation request. Mind that if the cost of the new booking is lower than your coupon amount, we don’t offer a refund for the difference. But if the cost of the new booking is higher than the cost of your coupon, a traveller needs to pay the difference. This coupon can be used only once.
- Proceed with cancellation. If you decided to cancel your trip within less than the hours stated above before your pick up time, you won’t get a refund. If the cancellation request is received by AtoB transfer up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, there is a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid which will be held by Us. The rest 80% is refunded to You.
3.a In case of booking cancellation at a later date, we do not return the advance payment made. In case of the absence of the advance payment, we shall send you a payment link to settle the outstanding.
3.b We shall not be liable for cancellation, rescheduling, or delay of passenger’s flights and other circumstances not depending on our actions or inactions and we shall not be able to guarantee the waiting for the passenger at the meeting place beyond the limits of the free waiting time.
3.c When booking transfer services with our partner Mozio Inc. please note that cancellation of a reservation within the specified cancellation policy does not imply entitlement to a refund which remains at Mozio’s discretion. Cancellation of a reservation outside the cancellation policy will depend on the approval and will not result in a refund. You can make a change or cancel up to 24 hours before your pickup time.
3.2 Traveller Change Request Policy
Feel free to contact ATOB TRANSFER by phone that will be provided in your confirmation email or by email at [email protected] if you need to change your booking details. Free changes are allowed 24 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time. However, the cost of your airport transfer may change, depending on the distance. Therefore, the new transfer price will be established. If the new airport transfer cost is less, AtoB transfer will not be able to refund you. But if the new transfer cost is more, you need to make an additional payment.
AtoB Transfer can’t make any changes to your transfer details within less than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time. In such a scenario, you can either use the services of our transfer as initially booked, or proceed with your cancellation request.
3.3 Complimentary Waiting Time Policy
Your ATOB TRANSFER taxi driver will meet you at the arrivals hall of the airport at the time, scheduled in the booking order. Therefore, you must arrive on time; otherwise, No-Show Policy will be applied.
Depending on the type of transfer that you’ve booked, ATOB TRANSFER offers the following complimentary waiting times:
- Airport: 60 minutes after flight arrival, or time scheduled in the booking order
- Port, Train Station, Bus Station: 30 minutes
- Other pickups: 15 minutes
Commonly, the complimentary waiting time starts counting from the scheduled time. But if your plane or train is delayed and expected to be later than the scheduled pickup time, your new arrival time automatically becomes the pickup time. You need to make sure you provide us with correct and adequate flight/train/ship details. This information is essential for tracking your arrival.
If your flight is delayed for more than 8 hours, and there is no availability from the AtoB provider’s side your transfer will be cancelled and the transfer fee will be refunded to you.
If your flight/ship/train arrives on time or earlier than the scheduled time, the pickup time will be the same (as it is initially planned).
If you have a group transfer and a few travellers from multiple flights are landing at one airport, it is recommended to add the arrival time of the flight that arrives last.
3.4 Extra Waiting time Policy
Extra waiting time means the amount of time added to your complimentary waiting time offered by ATOB TRANSFER. Simply put, extra waiting time means when you ask our taxi driver to wait for you.
You are allowed to ask a driver to wait for you, but it is better to do this in advance. You need to contact the ATOB TRANSFER support team by a phone number provided in your confirmation email or by sending an email at [email protected] If the waiting time has not been asked for at least 24 hours before the pickup time, the company can guarantee only the complimentary waiting time.
If you need extra waiting time and our driver can provide you with this service, you need to cover extra fees. Every 15 minutes of extra time are charged as follows:
- For a Pickup where a Comfort class is assigned: EUR 7.00 / 15 min
- For a Pickup where a Minivans/Minibus car-type is assigned: EUR 10.00 / 15 min
- For a Pickup where a Business & Executive class car-type is assigned: EUR 15.00 / 15 min
When you know that our driver can provide you with extra waiting time, you have to pay extra fees. You have to either contact our Help Center by phone or complete the transaction by yourself following the link that ATOB TRANSFER sends to you.
3.5 Traveller No-Show Policy
Traveller No-Show Policy means when a traveller doesn’t appear at the pickup location by the end of the complimentary waiting time. The pickup location is the place where a traveller wants to be picked up. If you need an airport/port transfer, ATOB TRANSFER provides you with the information about the pickup location & meeting point in your confirmation email. In case a traveller doesn’t appear at the pickup location on time, your Transfer is marked as a “Traveler No show”. In such a scenario, you won’t get a refund.
If a traveller also has an agreed waiting time as per the Extra Waiting Time Policy, the Traveler must also cover these expenses.
If you don’t appear at the pickup location at the scheduled time, your taxi driver will try to contact you via phone, text message or WhatsApp. In this case, a possible TNS will be reported by your taxi driver to AtoB Transfer, at the following times:
- For Port, Train Station, Bus Station pickups by 15 minutes of a Traveler’s delay to
appear at the pickup location after the scheduled pickup time.
- For airport pickups by 45 minutes of a Traveler’s delay to appear at the pickup location after the scheduled pickup time.
- For other Transport Services by 5 minutes of a Traveller’s delay to appear at the pickup location after the scheduled pickup time.
Your assigned driver will undoubtedly try to contact you, trying to relocate you. He will be doing this until the end of your complimentary waiting time. When your complimentary waiting time ends, the following happens:
- If you don’t reply, your transfer is marked as a “TNS”.
- If you have been reached and asked us for extra waiting time, we will surely notify our driver. But in this case, the Extra Waiting Time Policy is applied.
- If you have been reached and you say that you’ll be at the pickup location by the end of your waiting time, we’ll inform our driver and ask him to wait for you.
Our customers usually have 48 hours to dispute a TNS. In this case, they need to get in contact with our Help Center. If there’s evidence that a traveller and our taxi driver were at the pickup location but you couldn’t find each other (and as a result, the transfer wasn’t operated), you’ll get a refund (80% of the general transfer price). 20% is kept by AtoB Transfer to partially cover a taxi driver’s fee.
3.6 Driver No-Show Policy
ATOB TRANSFER’S driver must appear at the pickup location on time. If he is 15 minutes late, the AtoB Help Center will contact you (via call or text message). If the AtoB taxi driver is more than 15 minutes late, our support desk will also contact you and notify you about the expected taxi driver delay.
3.7 Baggage Allowance Policy
When reserving your AtoB taxi, you need to notify us about the number of pieces of luggage that you’ll have with you. One piece of luggage is:
- A backpack;
- An average suitcase (volume not to exceed 100lt).
If you carry additional items such as pet carriers, baby carriages, wheelchairs, sports equipment, etc, you have to declare each piece of luggage. AtoB Transfer or a driver assigned might contact you if there are questions, seeking clarification. We should know in advance the number of pieces of luggage to make sure the proper vehicle type is assigned to transfer you from point A to point B.
The transfer price is usually calculated, depending on the vehicle class, the number of passengers and the number of pieces of luggage. If you carry more pieces of luggage than it is declared and the assigned taxi driver can’t accommodate these needs, he will contact our Help Center to tackle that challenge. If it is not possible to hail another vehicle, our taxi driver will only carry the number of passengers and pieces of luggage as it is declared in our transfer booking.
If the additional number of travellers and luggage requires a higher transfer cost, ATOB TRANSFER will calculate the additional expenses and notify you accordingly.
3.8 Traveller Refund Policy
The payment for a transfer usually is fully refunded. It is paid on the following occasions:
- If your booked transfer is cancelled by ATOB TRANSFER taxi for operational capacity reasons.
- If your booked taxi is cancelled by ATOB TRANSFER because of force major incidents (such as local strikes, accidents, local demonstrations, or natural disasters).
- If your booked transfer is cancelled because of a flight/ship/ train delay for more than 8 hours.
There are also some other cases. They are as follows:
- If you cancel your booked transfer 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time, there’s a cancellation fee of 20% of the sum paid, 80% is refunded to you.
- If you cancel your already booked taxi within less than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time, we consider this as a non-refundable cancellation. In this case, no refund is expected.
However, if there’s evidence that both the taxi driver and the traveller were at the pickup location but they couldn’t find each other and, as a result, the transfer wasn’t operated, the traveller has the right to get an 80% refund of the transfer cost.
3.9 . No payment return (full or prepayment) is allowed in case the User or another passenger on whose behalf the User placed an order does not show up at an agreed place of the Transfer at the pick-up time nor within 60 minutes at the airports, sea or river passenger port terminals, 30 minutes at the railway stations and 15 minutes at all other places from the pick-up time agreed, full or partial payment will not be returned.
3.9. AtoB Transfer LTD has the right to cancel the upcoming booking anytime.
4. USER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Here’s a list of user’s warranties:
- The compliance with this agreement is lawful;
- The user confirms that he/she attentively read this agreement and understood it;
- The user is compliant with this agreement;
- When entering into this Agreement, the User has not relied on any representation, warranty, statement, undertaking or conduct of any kind other than as expressly provided in this Agreement;
- The user has the power to comply with this agreement;
- Information provided by a user is true and valid. A user agrees that when a company enters into this agreement with him, it relies on the representations and warranties set out in this clause.
5.2 ATOB TRANSFER remains the owner of all rights, interests, and titles regarding our website, service, and features (we mean the software, philosophy, programs, model, algorithms, materials, modifications, improvements, notifications, derivative functions, etc.)
5.3 The content of this platform, including texts, logos, graphics, images, icons, etc. is the official property of the company, protected by the Legislation of the Republic of Cyprus, European Law and International Conventions.
5.4 The logos, names, illustrations, content, images, and other distinctive options that represent ATOB TRANSFER, including the brand name “ATOB TRANSFER” or “ATOB Taxi” and the products/services provided under this brand name and/or any of its derivatives are the trademarks of the company. They are protected by European and international trademark laws and intellectual property. No one but ATOB TRANSFER has the right to use them.
5.5 Users have the right to use this platform, but they are not allowed to download the Content and the Code of the platform in its entirety or in part unless you get permission from ATB TRANSFER. However, this license doesn’t allow you to resale the platform’s content, use our catalogues, commercial policy, our products, etc. You are allowed to use them only for your personal use.
5.6. You are not allowed to use our “post-tags” and “hidden text” based on ATOB TRANSFER trademarks or brand names without permission. In the event of an unauthorized use, the License granted shall cease to be valid. Mind that any copying, recording, and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, resale, of the Platform Content for any purpose other than strictly personal use is not allowed and strictly forbidden. You need to have our written permission to do this.
6. No Relationship
This Agreement doesn’t actually create any kind of partnership, advisor, joint venture, or trustee relationship between ATOB TRANSFER and the User.
7. Limitations of the Company’s Liability
7.1. AtoB Transfer disclaims all liability for any loss, incurred or suffered by you or anyone else, and including any loss arising from the following:
- any inaccuracy in the information provided by the user;
- any malfunction of software breakdown used by ATOB TRANSFER;
- any loss, disclosure or destruction of the User’s account, password, or other data;
- any transaction failure which may happen when a user makes an online payment;
- any failure of the Service to be used in any specific way or to meet any specific purpose;
- any wars, fires, industrial or trade disputes, typhoons, lightning, floods, or other natural disasters.
7.2. ATOB TRANSFER has no liability that arises for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Service hereunder, or otherwise related to its subject matter, regardless of the negligence (either active, affirmative, sole, or concurrent) of the Company, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7.3. AtoB is not responsible for any damages or losses that arise out of the following:
- the User can’t access or use the service;
- any transaction between the User or any Carrier, even if the Company has notified you of such damages. ATOB TRANSFER shall not be liable for failure in performance that results from causes beyond AtoB Transfer reasonable control. The user understands that some carriers offer multi-passenger vehicle sharing services and may not have the license to offer transfer services.
7.4. AtoB is not responsible for car accidents or injuries that may happen on the road.
8. Third-Party Rights
A person that is not a party to this Agreement may not enforce the benefit of any provision of this Agreement.
10.1. Users of the ATOB TRANSFER website agree to get advertising messages from the company. However, a user can also decline to receive ads by using the relevant functionality of the ATOB TRANSFER website.
9.2. The User gives consent on collecting his personal data.
9.3. With regards to personal data protection the Company follows the legislation of the Republic of Cyprus and the European Union.
9.4. By using the ATOB TRANSFER website, the user agrees to receive emails from us. You accept that they meet legitimate written communication requirements. If you have complaints or any clarification-seeking questions, please, contact our support desk [email protected].
10. Governing Law – Jurisdiction
10.1. Disputes between two parties regarding the ATOB TRANSFER booking platform, the existence or non-existence of rights, or any obligations must be interpreted in accordance with laws of the Republic of Cyprus. In any case, it’s subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the city of Nicosia, under the jurisdiction of which the parties are voluntarily submitted.
11. Invalidity of Terms
If any part of this document is considered invalid or void by a court decision, this invalidity can’t influence the validity of the remaining part of these General Terms, which remain valid as if the invalid part is deleted. ATOB TRANSFER will replace any invalid term with a new valid one and its effect will be the same as the cancelled one has.
This Agreement may not be assigned by You without the prior written approval of the
The company but may be assigned without Your consent by the Company to (i) a parent or
subsidiary, (ii) a purchaser of assets, or (iii) a successor to a merger. Any attempted
assignment of the Agreement, in violation of this article, is void.
13. External Links
This Agreement is written in English. If you see the inconsistency between the translation to your language and English, mind that the English version must prevail.
15. Acceptable Use of the Platform Policy
15.1. All the users of the ATOB TRANSFER booking platform are required to use it in accordance with the current General Terms and all laws and regulations. Users should also follow the principles of business ethics and morality.
15.2. To the aforementioned persons, the following are prohibited:
- This platform can be used only for commercial purposes.
- Any attempt to access information (personal data) that is transmitted through this website, for which they have no authority to use.
- Any access to the ATOB TRANSFER booking platform to build a product that offers the same services as AtoB transfer.
- Use of the ATOB TRANSFER booking platform for providing services to third parties other than those permitted under the General Terms.
- Commercial use of the access License (the sale, lease, disposal, transfer, assignment, concession, presentation or transmission).
- Facilitating third parties to access the ATOB TRANSFER platform for non-legitimate purposes.
- Any transmission of viruses and the transmission of illegal, offensive, and threatening documents.
- Offensive, abusive, defamatory posting of messages (or any other illegal content).
- Any action which is detrimental to the interests of ATOB TRANSFER, its Affiliates and/or Associated Companies and other Users of the Platform, or which may prevent any third party from using the Service.
- Transmitting, selling, and processing data to third parties for any purpose.
- Publishing improper, abusive, illegal, obscene, pornographic, or harmful content or which constitutes a violation of someone else’s privacy or which is confidential, shows empathy, may cause discomfort, inconvenience or unnecessary stress to third parties, expresses racial, religious, national and other distinctions.
- Publishing content that promotes drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, gambling, betting, etc.
- Hacking or software piracy;
- The use of the platform that causes the Service to malfunction;
- Sending information that may contain viruses or harmful options that may cause the ATOB TRANSFER platform to malfunction;
- Subcontracting, licensing or reselling the platform to third parties for any purpose (the user must have permission to do this);
- Duplication, decompilation, distribution or falsification of the software;
- Linking the Platform with any Product / Service of the Users without the express and written consent of the Company;
- Any actions that may influence intellectual property rights of users;
- The use of any techniques that don’t allow the platform to run smoothly;
- Mechanical reproduction, copying, transferring, downloading, and creation of derivative work of the Platform;
- If a user has doubts regarding an action or violation of this Acceptable Use of Platform Policy and wants to report to ATOB TRANSFER, they may contact our support desk.