Four Transfer Options are available from Edmonton Airport to downtown
The capital of the Canadian province of Alberta is Edmonton. The Edmonton Metropolitan Region, which is surrounded by the central region of Alberta, is centered in Edmonton, which is on the North Saskatchewan River.
In the Edmonton Metropolitan Region of the Canadian province of Alberta, Edmonton International Airport serves as the main air cargo and passenger terminal. It is 26 kilometers south-southwest of Downtown Edmonton and is designated by Transport Canada as an international airport. It is run by Edmonton Airports.
You can reach Edmonton downtown from the Edmonton airport bus, by taxi, by a rental car, or by AtoB transfer service. Learn everything you need to know about the mean of transport from Edmonton airport.
How to get from Edmonton Airport to downtown by bus?
From the Century Park Transit Center to the Edmonton International Airport, Edmonton Transit offers a direct service on Route 747. Route 747 is a regional service that is controlled by both the City of Edmonton and the Province of Alberta.
From Century Park Transit Center, buses run directly to the international airport and back with no bus stops.
Ride it at gate 8 on the airport’s arrivals level on the ground floor.
The bus service provides free Wi-Fi access onboard and runs seven days a week from 4:10 am to 12:30 am.
The ticket costs 5 euros for adults and children. Keep in mind the provided luggage racks or the floor in front of the seat must be used for all passenger luggage. There is no room for passenger luggage in the aisle.
Be informed about getting from Edmonton Airport to downtown by taxi.
You can find taxi rank on the Arrivals level, outside Door 9, and hail a taxi from the curbside. Taxi companies at the taxi ranks of Edmonton Airport operate 24 hours a day.
The ride costs around 55 euros. The distance from the city center to Edmonton (YEG) is 26 km, and the travel time is typically between 26 and 35 minutes.
Do you want to transport from Edmonton Airport to downtown by car?
On the lower level of the parkade, outside Door 8, are car rental agencies. You can find rental companies like Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and some more.
Given the amount of traffic, driving in Edmonton is riskier than in most other cities. Drivers in this crowded city are frequently rushing to get from one location to another.
The ride is around 25 minutes and the fuel will cost around 4 euros.
|BUS||5 euros||28 minutes|
|TAXI||27.50 euros||30 minutes|
|RENTED CAR||36 euros/per day||30 minutes|
|ATOB TRANSFER||120 euros/economy||30 minutes|
The most efficient way to go from Edmonton Airport to downtown is by Atob Transfer.
- You can get a fixed price, meet & greet, and door-to-door services at the Edmonton airport by making an online reservation for the AtoB service.
- Your private Edmonton airport transfer can include extra waiting time, bottled water, a Spotify playlist, or your choice of language.
- Ask any questions you may have about the location you are visiting; our drivers are knowledgeable locals. They have many tips for your destination that they can impart to you.
- The drivers keep an eye on your flight and are aware of any delays so they know when to deliver the car. With a nameplate, he will be waiting for you in the arrivals area.
- Consider your children’s comfort and safety when making decisions. When ordering a Montreal airport transfer service, add a child seat. Choose from a variety of baby seats, including booster, baby chair, and infant seat, depending on your needs. This choice can be found in Section Extra.
What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.