Four Transfer Options are available from Montreal Airport to downtown
Dorval, Quebec, Canada’s Montréal-Trudeau International Airport, also known simply as Montréal-Trudeau, was formerly and is still frequently called Montréal-Dorval International Airport. It is located 20 kilometers from downtown Montreal and is the only international airport in Montreal that has been designated by Transport Canada. One runway is in the Montreal borough of Saint-Laurent, while the airport terminals are entirely in the suburb of Dorval.
You can reach Montreal downtown from the Montreal airport by bus, by taxi, by a rented car, and by AtoB transfer service. Choose the means of transport that suits your needs.
How to get from Montreal Airport to downtown by bus?
You can take the bus to reach Montreal downtown from Montreal airport. It’s the cheapest option you might have.
The 747 bus Line service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The ride will last around 45 to 70 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. The 747 shuttle bus runs every 30 minutes from Montreal airport.
The ticket from YUL airport to downtown Montreal costs 6.75 euros. For children under 11, the ride is free. You have two options for purchasing bus tickets: either at the automated counters located on the international arrivals floor of the airport, or on the bus itself. Please be aware that only coins, not bank bills, are accepted if you want to buy your ticket right on the bus.
However, if your hotel is far from a bus stop, you’ll need to find another method of transportation to get to your Montreal hotel.
Be informed about getting from Montreal Airport to downtown by taxi.
A dispatcher will help you find a taxi on the arrivals level near the central exit in front of the changing rooms. No reservations are necessary.
All taxi drivers operating out of YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport must possess a permit and adhere to its rules. Aéroports de Montréal may on occasion use outside operators when there is an excessive demand.
Additionally, taxis are a cheap and quick way to travel to your Montreal hotel, taking only 30 minutes to get to the city center.
Taxis from the Montreal airport to the city center have set rates. There is no price difference for a day, night, or weekend trip; a trip costs 27.50 euros.
Please be advised that Montreal taxis use a taximeter to determine their rates for all other destinations.
Do you want to transport from Montreal Airport to downtown by car?
The counter is located in the Car Rental Center. The vehicles are within walking distance. It will take you 20 to 30 minutes to get to the city after picking up your car rental at the Montréal airport.
Parking in Montréal’s downtown area can be expensive and challenging to locate. Try the $1.50 to $3 per hour on-street metered parking, which is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
There are parking garages all over the city. If you’re going to Old Montréal, leave your car rental in Montreal close by or take public transportation because parking is limited there.
|BUS||6.75 euros||45 minutes to 1 hour|
|TAXI||27.50 euros||30 minutes|
|RENTED CAR||54 euros/per day||30 minutes|
|ATOB TRANSFER||Contact us|
The most efficient way to go from Montreal Airport to downtown is by Atob Transfer.
- You can get a fixed price, meet & greet, and door-to-door services upon arrival by making an online reservation for the AtoB service at the Montreal airport.
- You can add more waiting time, bottled water, a Spotify playlist, or your preferred language to your private Montreal airport transfer.
- Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have about the location you are visiting because our drivers are friendly and local. They have a wealth of travel advice they can impart to you.
- The drivers watch your flight in case it is delayed and know when to deliver the car. In the arrivals area, he will be holding a nameplate and waiting for you.
- Every single one of our drivers is available at any time of day and speaks English.
- Consider your kids’ safety and comfort when making decisions. Ordering a Montreal airport transfer service will allow you to add a child seat. Since we offer a variety of options, including booster, baby chair, and infant seat, pick one that best suits your needs. The extra section contains this choice.
What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.