What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
Why pick the AtoB Cairo airport transfer service – commence your experience
The primary international airport serving Cairo is Cairo International Airport, which is also Egypt’s largest and busiest airport. You’ll find the airport in Heliopolis, northeast of Cairo, about 15 kilometers from the city’s business district. If you plan to visit Cairo anytime soon, you should consider and arrange your airport transportation. There are public buses and taxis to give you a ride from the airport to the city center.
However, there can be hidden charges that are not told in the first place and can ruin your trip’s budget. Choosing an AtoB Cairo airport taxi gives you the opportunity for a safe and comfortable ride. When you book an AtoB Cairo airport transfer everything is included in the price without hidden fees. All tolls, parking fees, meet-and-greet, and door-to-door service are within the amount you pay when you book your ride.
Our customer service is there for you 24/7 to ask any questions you might have and assist you with any information you need. Book your AtoB Cairo airport transfer now and enjoy your ride stress-free.
CONTACT Cairo Airport
Airport Code: CAI
Name: Cairo International Airport
Address: Sheraton, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Egypt
Phone: +20 22265 5000
Choose a reliable and safe airport taxi Cairo
- Going to Cairo for the first time can be quite challenging getting around with public transport. AtoB Cairo airport transfer gives you the chance of picking you up from the airport and delivering you to your destination. All our drivers speak English, so you won’t have a problem communicating with them.
- Our chauffeurs are locals and friendly and can share with you a lot of tips about the region. Don’t be shy and ask any questions you might have about your destination; they will be more than happy to help you out.
- You don’t have to worry about finding your driver and the vehicle as our drivers are waiting for you at the Cairo airport arrivals hall with a nameplate to accompany you to the car and even help you carry your belongings if that’s necessary.
- AtoB Cairo drivers are professionals with many years of driving experience. You can be sure you will have a pleasant ride to your destination without any stress.
- Keep in mind that no matter day or night, weekend, or weekday, AtoB drivers are there for you to offer you an efficient and safe ride to your destination. You don’t need to worry if your flight is late at night as our drivers will be waiting for you at your desirable time.
Cairo airport taxi prices
|Taxi class||Taxi Price||Number of seats|
|Economy Class||21 Euros||1-4 pax|
|Economy Van||27 Euros||1-6 pax|
|Economy Van Plus||31 Euros||1-8 pax|
Personalized Cairo airport taxi service
AtoB taxi in Cairo airport offers you the opportunity for a personalized ride from airport to your destination. Don’t waste your time on the public transport platforms.
You can add an extra bottle of water, extra waiting time, or even an extra stop. Entertain your family, or your friends by adding your Spotify playlist.
When you are traveling, you can have the comfort and privacy you need by booking an AtoB Cairo airports transfers service.
Whether traveling with your friends, with your family as a couple, or solo AtoB offers you a personalized and efficient ride to your destination stress-free.
The most comfortable Cairo airport transportation
AtoB has a variety of vehicles to choose from. Pick among a sizable fleet of limos, luxury taxis, and comfort sedans for your Cairo airport transfer. You can customize your ride with the services you want and choose the vehicle that suits your needs.
Are you traveling with your family?
Traveling with your family can be fun but having to deal with public transport can be frustrating. AtoB is here for you to keep your journey pleasant. You can travel with your family without any inconvenience.
AtoB offers you services that make your ride safer and more convenient. If you are traveling with your children secure their safety during the ride by adding a child seat. There is a big variety of kids’ seats like baby chairs, infant chairs, and boosters. You can find this service in the Extras section.
Safety is important during traveling with your family and AtoB airport transfer Cairo offers everything to make your ride as safe as possible. Book your ride now and enjoy the town’s view from the comfort of your seat.
Book your airport transfer to Cairo Egypt immediately
- You can pre-book your AtoB Cairo airport transportation by following some simple steps.
- Visit the AtoB website and fill in the booking form, by adding your destination and the picking point. Choose the number of passengers and your flight number.
- After you make a secure online payment, an email will be sent to you with all the details you need to know. The driver’s and vehicle information will be in the email.
- You should read all the details carefully before your flight and then you have nothing to worry about.
We’d love to answer any questions
How far is Cairo airport from the pyramids?
The Giza Pyramids are 41 kilometers away from Cairo Airport. You can travel there in a 60-minute taxi from Cairo to pyramids or on a 1-hour 50-minute bus ride. From the airport to pyramids taxi cost is 11 euros.
How much is a taxi from Cairo airport to downtown?
If you want to reach downtown from a Cairo airport taxi price, you should know the cost is around 8.20 euros and the traveling time is 30 minutes.
Can you see the pyramids from Cairo airport?
As you approach Cairo International Airport from the southwest, you can see the Giza Pyramids. Arriving daytime aircraft frequently bank over the Nile. If the air is clear and you are seated on the left side of the aircraft, you can see the pyramids.
How far is Sharm El Sheikh from Cairo airport?
If you are thinking about going from Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh you should know that they are 377 km apart. Getting from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo by taxi will cost you around 20 euros.
How far is from Cairo to Hurghada?
The distance from Hurghada to Cairo is around 400 km long. The driving time from Cairo to Hurghada by car is around 4 hours and 45 minutes.
How much is a taxi from Cairo airport to Giza?
A taxi ride from Cairo to Giza is a 60-minute drive and it will cost you approximately 11 euros. It is the quickest and most convenient way to get to Giza.
How much is a taxi from Cairo airport to Alexandria?
Getting a taxi from Cairo to Alexandria is the quickest way to get there. The cost will be around 28 euros and the ride is around 2 hours and 17 minutes long.