What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF ZANTE AIRPORT
+30 2695 029500
Zakynthos Airport “Dionysios Solomos”
Airport, Zakinthos 290 92, Greece
Book Zante Airport Taxi Transfers
Exotic beaches, warm waters, and lush forests – Greece has absolutely everything to meet the demands of the most exacting tourists. If you dream of spending your next vacation in Greece, you should plan everything! One of the important things to consider is booking your AtoB Zante Airport taxi! Here’s a comprehensive guide to follow!
Zante / Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH)
If you plan to visit Kalamaki, you’ll probably fly to Zakynthos International Airport. It was opened in 1972 and situated 4 km away from Zakynthos town, not far from well-known tourist resorts such as Tsilivi, Laganas, and Kalamaki. In 2019, the airfield served almost 2 million passengers per year!
There’s one fantastic thing you need to know about Zante Airport. It is located near the beach of Kalamaki, which belongs to the National Marine Park of Zakynthos. At this beach, the endangered loggerhead sea turtles lay their eggs during summer. Because of the noise caused by the planes, the decline of turtles was noticed, that’s why the government came up with the decision to restrict aircraft movement between 10 pm and 5 am. Night flights to Zante Airport are allowed only under specific circumstances.
If your vacation in Greece begins at Zakynthos International Airport, there’s one thing that can make your journey more comfortable – the AtoB Zante Airport taxi service. We’ll do the utmost to make your trip to or from the airfield safe, comfortable, and quick.
Book taxi from/to Zante Airport
AtoB Zante Airport taxi service pursues one goal – to make the life of our customers easier. Just a few clicks on the screen of your mobile device and your Zante airport taxi is already booked. Just think about all the stress that you can easily avoid when you order an AtoB airport transfer. Hiring a local taxi service to pick you up at the waiting area takes some time. Sometimes, you even have to wait in lines! If you have a business trip or you are exhausted after a long flight, you want someone who will take you to your office or rented apartments. This is where the services of the AtoB Zante Airport taxi might come in handy! It’s a superb chance to save time, effort, and anxiety, especially if you don’t know the Greek language.
Our experienced taxi driver will meet you at the arrivals hall. No worries! We deal with real experts in this niche. All our taxi drivers know the roads of Greece, speak English, and are respectful! By using the AtoB Zante Airport taxi, you can keep your shirt on. You’ll get a professional driver who knows the road.
Check the detailed list of our main transfer destinations, find your road, and book your airport transfer right away!
- Taxi from/to Rhodes Airport;
- Taxi from Rhodes Airport to Lindos;
- Taxi from/to Corfu Airport;
- Taxi from/to Athens Airport;
- Taxi from/to Santorini Airport;
- Taxi from/to Chania Airport;
- Taxi from/to Thessaloniki Airport;
- Taxi from/to Heraklion Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kefalonia Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kos Airport;
- Taxi from/to Zante Airport;
- Taxi from/to Mykonos Airport.
Go to the AtoB website, find the blue button “Book a Taxi Online”, choose your destination in Greece, and make an online reservation. In general, the procedure takes a few minutes of your time. No matter what device you are using, a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You only need a device with a stable internet connection!
Transfer Back to Zante Airport?
Going back to this airfield after a long weekend in Europe? Want to get home as soon as possible? No worries, AtoB Zante Airport airport transfers are what you really need! The greatest benefit of AtoB is that with us there’s no need to deal with extra paperwork. Mind that it will be required when choosing a local car service. It is clear that it doesn’t sound pleasant. With AtoB Zante Airport taxi, you’ll avoid paperwork because you can book your airport transfer in a few clicks!
We’ll care about our customers providing them with the best transfer service available and assuring that they will get to their destination safely.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
Now, let’s move on to discussing the main reasons why you need to choose AtoB Zante Airport transfers. AtoB airport transfers are for those who value their time and don’t want to wrestle with their bags in local busses or trains.
Let’s review the key reasons why choosing AtoB Zante Airport transfer is the best option for you.
- No matter how far you need to get, you’ll have a chance to rest in a taxi on your way to rented apartments. It’s clear that you may feel exhausted after a long flight. In an AtoB taxi, you’ll rest and enjoy the ride.
- All our vehicles have air conditioners. If you arrive in Greece in summer, air conditioning in a taxi is a must.
- We provide baby seats at your request. Those who come to Greece with kids can rest assured that their children will also travel with comfort. When you’re placing your order online, you’ll see a field “I require a baby seat”. Tick on it, and we’ll add it to your airport transfer.
- We have a few years of experience in this niche and know absolutely everything about transportation. We know how to organize the best Zante Airport taxi transfer.
- You have guaranteed safety.
- All our taxi drivers have many years of experience in this niche. All of them speak English and are always ready to share some recommendations about the most fantastic places to see in Greece.
- Only fixed rates! This means that our clients will never cover extra fees. They pay for the AtoB Zante Airport taxi service only once. We don’t have parking charges, night rates, or any other fees that double the price.
- We have lots of vehicles to choose from. You can opt for Premium Economy Taxi Vehicle, Premium Economy Taxi Minibus, Business Class Taxi Limousine, Business Class Taxi Minivan, or Executive Class Taxi Limousine. Mind that the price depends on the vehicle that you order.
Don’t want to study the schedule of public transport? Tired of waiting in a line? Don’t want to deal with paperwork? Without sounding creepy, it is time to use AtoB Zante airport transfers! With us, you’ll surely save yourself from headaches and all the trouble caused by public transport. Your taxi with a friendly driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals hall no matter what! Moreover, all our customers will get a 1-one complimentary waiting time at Zante Airport.
We’ve done a comprehensive review of our services. But if you still have some questions or wish to clarify some issues, get in touch with our support team!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Zante Airport?
This airfield is located 5 km away from the town of Zakynthos. It takes 10-15 minutes to get to the city center from Zante Airport.
What is the name of Zante Airport?
Its official name is Zakynthos International Airport.
How far is it from Zante Airport to Laganas?
The distance from Zante Airport and Laganas is only 7 km. The cost of an AtoB taxi to Laganas is only 30 euros (standard comfort class car).
How far is it from Zante Airport to Argassi?
The distance from Zante Airport and Argassi is 6 km. The cost of an AtoB taxi to Argassi is 30 euros.
How far is it from Zante Airport to Alykes?
The distance from Zante Airport and Alykes is 17 km. AtoB Zante Airport taxi will take you to any destination in Greece at a reasonable price! The cost of an AtoB taxi to Alykes is only 55 euros.