What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
All you need to know for Keflavik airport and airport transfers
Reykjavik–Keflavik Airport, also known as Keflavik Airport, is Iceland‘s largest airport and central international transportation hub. The airport is 50 kilometers southwest of Reykjavik and 3.1 kilometers west of Keflavik. This airport handles international flights to and from Iceland. Between the BS Bus terminal and Keflavik Airport is the Flybus airport.
The Flybus makes stops at Aktu take in Garabaer and Fjörukráin in Hafnarfjörur, as well as at several hotels, guesthouses, and bus stops. Passengers can get information at the Airport Information Desk in the arrivals hall. Tickets for the Flybus can be purchased from vending machines at Keflavik Airport. You can get a taxi at Keflavik Airport 24 hours a day. We recommend that you inquire about the price before embarking on your transfer.
Taxi Airport parking is located directly across from the car rental desk in the arrival hall. Moreover, at Keflavik Airport, there are four car rental companies with service desks in the terminal’s arrivals hall.
CONTACT DETAILS OF Keflavik AIRPORT
Airport Code: KEF
Name: Keflavik AirportAddress: 235 KEFLAVÍKURFLUGVÖLLUR, 235 Reykjanesbær, Iceland
Phone: +354 425 6000
AtoB Keflavik Airport service is the most reliable and personalized ride
- Fixed-cost transfer from Keflavik. Road tolls, parking fees, complimentary waiting time door-to-door, and meet-and-greet services are all included in the AtoB taxi prices.
- You can personalize your AtoB personal ride from Keflavik airport by adding bottled water, a Spotify playlist, extra waiting time, or an extra stop
- You can pay online without worrying about currency exchange. Open the AtoB website on your smartphone and fill out a simple booking form.
- Offer a 1-hour waiting time and 24/7 customer support.
- Private airport transfer to your hotel.
|Taxi class||Taxi Price||Number of seats|
|Economy Class||00 Euros||1-4 pax|
|Economy Van||00 Euros||1-6 pax|
|Economy Van Plus||00 Euros||1-8 pax|
|Business Class||00 Euros||1-3 pax|
|Business Van||000 Euros||1-6 pax|
|First Class||000 Euros||1-3 pax|
Professional and trained drivers at your disposal
- The taxi drivers are courteous and professional, with many years of experience behind the wheel.
- Our driver is keeping an eye on your flight to ensure that you arrive on time.
- They’ll be easy to spot because the driver will be waiting with a template with your name on it, and they’ll be happy to help you carry your luggage to the car.
- English-speaking drivers and on-time pickups.
- The driver will share with you all the secrets you need to know about the location you are going.
- No matter day or night, holiday or an ordinary working day, AtoB professional drivers are always at your disposal
- Before your flight, you have the driver’s contact information as well as the car’s information
Baby seats and family-friendly cars
AtoB taxis have a big fleet of airport transfers, ranging from limousines and premium class taxis to comfort sedans. You can a car that meets your needs and take a comfortable ride to your hotel. You can either travel with friends, as a couple, with your family or alone we have the service you need. Be comfortable in your car seat and let us worry about the details of your ride.
Keep in mind that if you are traveling with your children, you can secure them during your ride. You can find in section Extra baby seats for every need. Choose from a variety of baby seats, including boosters, baby chairs, and infant seats, to meet your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Are taxis available at KEF Airport?
You can get a taxi at Airport 24 hours a day. We recommend that you inquire about the price before embarking on your journey.
Does Uber work in Iceland?
Iceland currently does not have Uber.
How do I get from Keflavík Airport to the city?
Iceland’s public bus system, Straetó, operates Bus 55, which runs between KEF Airport and Reykjavik. Simply look for the BUS 55 sign on the terminal’s exterior. The BSI Umferarmistöin, the city’s main bus terminal, is its final stop.
How much does a taxi cost from KEF airport to Reykjavik?
The cost of a taxi from the airport to Reykjavik can be quite high. The fare is determined by a taximeter (154 euros). Because it is more affordable and always available, the majority of visitors to Iceland choose to take an airport bus.
How much is a taxi from Keflavík to Blue Lagoon?
The quickest way to get from Keflavik to Blue Lagoon is to take a taxi, which will cost you between 62 and 76 euros and take 20 minutes.