Four Transfer Options are available from Belgrade Airport to Belgrade city
An international airport serving Serbia’s capital city of Belgrade is called Nikola Tesla Airport. It is located 18 kilometers west of the center of Belgrade and is the biggest and busiest airport in Serbia.
Belgrade is referred to as “the city that never sleeps.” A place where music and singing can be heard until dawn is Skadarlija, the bohemian street. Floating clubs on its rivers have also come to symbolize great parties and endless fun.
You can reach the city center by bus, by taxi, by a rented car and by AtoB transfer service. You can find the mean of transport that meet your needs.
How to reach Belgrade city center from Belgrade Airport by bus?
Numerous bus routes connect the airport of Belgrade with the city center.
You can take Route 72 from Belgrade airport to Zeleni Venac, a bus station located in the city center. The travel time is around 30-40 minutes. The ticket will cost 0,76 euros if you buy it from the kiosk, or 1,28 euros if you buy it from inside the bus. The bus runs daily from 4:40 am to 11:40 pm and it comes every 20 minutes.
There is also Route 607 from Belgrade airport to Surcin, one of the 17 municipal units that make up Belgrade. The travel time is around 30 minutes. The ticket will cost 0,76 euros if you buy it from the kiosk, or 1,28 euros if you buy it from inside the bus.
You can find the bus stop outside the Arrivals Hall. Your trip to the heart of Belgrade may be hampered by traffic; during rush hours, travel times may exceed an hour.
Watch out for your items when riding any bus in Serbia as there may be pickpockets present. Please keep in mind that you must pay for your ticket in Serbian Dinars (RSD).
Be informed about getting to Belgrade city center from Belgrade Airport by taxi transfer.
Another transport option is the taxi. The ride from the Belgrade airport to the city center is around 20 minutes. You can find taxi cabs in the baggage claim area on the upper level of both terminals. The taxi’s information desk can be found there as well.
Taxi fares at Belgrade Airport are fixed and broken down into zones of travel, and they are available to all destinations. Due to its location in Zone 2, a trip from Belgrade Airport to the city center costs €15.
- Zone 1: 1,400 Serbian Dinar (€14.00)
- Zone 2: 1,800 Serbian Dinar (€18.00)
- Zone 3: 2,200 Serbian Dinar (€22.00)
- Zone 4: 3,000 Serbian Dinar (€30.00)
- Zone 5: 4,500 Serbian Dinar (€45.00)
- Zone 6: 6,000 Serbian Dinar (€60.00)
Please be aware that before you can hail a cab, you must first obtain a receipt for your fare from the Taxi Information counter in the “Baggage Claim” hall. Taxis are available 24/7 at Belgrade airport.
Keep in mind many unauthorized drivers may approach you at Belgrade airport, however, it is important to always choose an official airport taxi provider.
It is important to know that if you are traveling with more than one piece of luggage, you will be charged an extra fee, 0.85 euros, per luggage.
Do you want to reach Belgrade city center from Belgrade Airport by car?
All offices are located at Terminal 2 international arrivals and Terminal 1 ground floor. You can find companies like Hertz, Sixt, Avis, Europcar, Budget and some more.
At Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade, a rental car typically costs 54 euros per day. Keep in mind to always carry a valid credit card, your driver’s license, and additional identification.
Reaching Belgrade city center from Belgrade Airport by Atob Transfer.
- Private transfer is a good option if you are traveling with your family or with a group of friends, as you get the privacy and comfort you need.
- For those travelers who value their time and don’t want to waste it standing in queues to get a taxi or a bus, we recommend you pre-book an AtoB transfer online.
- Moreover, personalize it according to your needs by selecting bottled water, extra waiting time, extra stop, or adding your Spotify playlist.
- That way you will make the 2-hour drive more entertaining, and you won’t be bored at all. The driver will be waiting for you at arrivals with a nameplate and ready to help you with the luggage to the car.
- Families traveling with their babe can choose a baby seat suitable as we have a wide range of options: booster, baby chair, and infant seat.
- This option is available in Section Extra. AToB transfers have fixed prices even on public holidays or nighttime. Make your airport transfer experience unforgettable!
- Book now your AtoB Belgrade airport transfer!
What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.