What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF BARCELONA AIRPORT
+34 913 21 10 00
Josep Tarradellas Barcelona–El Prat Airport
08820 El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona Airport Transfers & Barcelona Airport Taxi
If you are thinking that Barcelona is only famous for Flamenco or bullfighting, you don’t know this city at all. Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, is a fantastic city. It differs from the rest of the country and has numerous architectural masterpieces, an eclectic food scene, amazing beaches, and much more! If you have never been to this city, it is high time to enjoy this amazing tourist destination. AtoB Barcelona Airport transfers can make your journey to Barcelona easier and more comfortable. We can provide you with a taxi from Barcelona Airport – you only need to pre-book it!
Josep Tarradellas Barcelona – El Prat Airport (Barcelona Airport – BCN)
Originally, this airport was named Barcelona-El Prat; today, local citizens also call it El Prat airport. It’s a big international airfield located only 12 km away from the city center, in the municipality of El Prat de Llobregat. It was named after the president of Catalonia, Josep Tarradellas. There are two operating terminals, a good choice of duty-free shops, and cafes at Barcelona Airport.
No matter where you are going to stay in the capital of Catalonia, feel free to contact AtoB Barcelona Airport transfer before you come aboard your plane!
Barcelona Airport Taxi & Airport Transfers
AtoB Barcelona Airport transfer service provides timely and comfortable Barcelona airport transfer. It is clear that Barcelona is a big metropolis with a well-developed transportation system. But with us, you’ll undoubtedly forget about the hassle caused by public transport.
Go to our website, complete our order form, and pre-book your taxi from Barcelona Airport. Our customers pay for AtoB Barcelona Airport transfer online. Normally, this procedure takes a few minutes; you need to complete the booking form and add your personal details, travel information, and the date of your future trip.
Besides, AtoB airport transfers can meet you at any airport in Spain and take you to any location. We suggest:
- taxi transfers from/to Alicante Airport;
- taxi transfers from Alicante to Benidorm;
- taxi transfers from/to Palma Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Majorca Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Lanzarote Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Barcelona Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Tenerife Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Gran Canaria Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Barcelona Airport to city;
- taxi transfers from/to taxi Malaga Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Fuerteventura Airport;
- taxi transfers from/to Ibiza Airport.
Flying Back to Barcelona Airport?
Do you live in Barcelona and search for a reliable Barcelona airport transfer? Go to the AtoB website and finally book your transfers from Barcelona Airport. You’ll spend a few minutes of your time, but you’ll undoubtedly have a taxi booked. You’ll have a personal taxi driver who will meet you at the arrivals zone, help with your bags, escort you to the taxi, and take you to your hotel or home. Your comfort is in your hands now!
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
AtoB Fuerteventura Airport transfer has a comprehensive fleet of vehicles that are always ready to meet you and take you to any district on the island. We have cars that can easily accommodate a wide array of travel needs. If you are traveling solo or with your family or colleagues, our cars will be just what you really need.
Let’s have a closer look at all the features offered by AtoB Barcelona Airport transfer:
- Professional drivers that speak English. When choosing us, you can be sure that you’ll be accompanied by an English-speaking driver. So if you have any questions about the road, city attractions, don’t hesitate to ask him.
- We have a big fleet of airport transfers that undergo regular tech inspections. It is up to you to decide what taxi will meet you at Barcelona Airport. You always have a choice – a standard comfort class sedan or a premium-class vehicle.
- We offer fixed and affordable prices. Our customers pay for their airport transfer online. In this case, they can rest assured that the final price will always be the same. You won’t be asked to cover extra fees.
- We offer 24/7 support that is always ready to help place your order or solve some issues.
- We also provide baby seats for voyagers traveling with kids.
If you are for the first time in Spain, don’t speak Spanish, and don’t want to learn the schedules of public transport, AtoB Barcelona airport transfers can ease your suffering. Feel free to contact us!
Frequently asked questions
What is the main Barcelona Airport?
El Prat airport is the main international gateway in the country.
Where is Barcelona Airport?
Barcelona Airport is in close proximity to the city center; the airfield is located only 12 km away from the center of Barcelona.
How to get from Barcelona Airport to the city?
AtoB Barcelona Airport transfer is the most suitable option for those who value comfort. The average price of a standard comfort class taxi is 37 euros.
How to get to Barcelona Airport?
You can pre-book your AtoB Barcelona Airport transfer at least a day before your flight. As a result, you’ll have a personal driver who will meet and take you to the airport terminal.
You can also use the RENFE train service; trains run every 30 minutes to and from the airport. But they don’t operate at night.
How early do I need to arrive at Barcelona Airport?
There’s a general rule that you need to follow at any airport: 3 hours before international flights, and 2 hours before domestic flights.
Can you sleep at Barcelona Airport?
Yes, Barcelona Airport has fully equipped restrooms. You can book them and rest with comfort while waiting for your departure.