Getting from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Disneyland Paris
Are you looking forward to getting from a Paris Airport to Disneyland? We’re pretty excited even writing this how-to guide on the topic! The journey of around 30-40 kilometres (depending on starting point) has several options available to get you from your Paris Airport to Disneyland.
You can choose from taking a train, a bus, a taxi or even rent a car and create your own route. This how-to guide will let you in on the best and most comfortable ways to get there. We’ll cover modes of transportation, travel tips and recommendations, and so much more! Ready? Let’s go!
Cheapest Way to Go to Disneyland from CDG Paris Airport
First things first, aside from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris transfers, you may also need to get from the city centre to the park, thus we shall add travel options from both locations, to ensure you have the best possible guide for getting you to your destination.
This could be with a train to Disneyland Paris, or one of the many other options. Read on to see all of them, and guarantee you make the right decision for you and your family, for this once in a lifetime (possibly) experience.
How Do I Get a Train to Disneyland from Paris Airport?
Taking the train to Disneyland Paris from Charles De Gaulle is one of the most popular methods of transit to the park. If you are dying to get there quickly, there is a high-speed train (200mph) that will get you from Roissy terminal 2 to Disneyland in 12 minutes. The ticket costs vary, but are usually around €20, and should be booked ahead of time from the official French rail website.
If you’re more patient, and don’t mind not getting to Disneyland at the speed of sound, then you will prefer the RER train to Disneyland Paris. You will need to catch a train from CDG to Paris city centre first, this is the RER B train, which you will need to take until the Chatelet Les Halles stop.
From there, catch the RER A train towards Marne-la-Vallee. Make sure you’re taking the correct one, as the same RER A, also goes to Boissy-St-Leger. You can do this by looking at the station panels, and seeing which stops are lit up on the board. If it is Marne-la-Vallee, then you should take that train, otherwise wait. The ticket for this ride will be €5 and can be purchased at the station, and used on all the trains.
*when booking the high speed train, make sure not to change the location of the website from France, otherwise it won’t provide you with prices.
Travel Tip: To use the RER train to Disneyland Paris, you will need to purchase a Billet Ile-de-France ticket, which has to be used to exit the train station at disneyland. Always keep it handy, in case of controllers.
Getting a Bus from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris?
The Magic Shuttle has routes between both Roissy (CDG), which will get you directly from the Airport to the park in around 60 minutes. The CDG to Disneyland Paris bus picks up from terminals 1 and 2. For terminal 1, the pickup point is located on the Arrivals level, at exit 32. For terminal 2, you will need to head towards terminal 2E/F, and find door 8, and walk through the corridor to arrive at the pickup point. The CDG to Disneyland Magic Shuttle operates from 9am to 6:20pm. Adult CDG – Disneyland Paris tickets cost €23, and €12 for children (up to 12YO).
If you are already in the city, there is an official shuttle bus between Paris and Disney, which runs once a day, starting at 8:15am from Gare du Nord, and returning at 8:30pm from Disneyland. On the way it passes near the Eiffel Tower, Paris Opera, and Chatelet. Depending on traffic, it should arrive at Disneyland at around 9:45. This shuttle service is included in the price of most Disneyland Paris tickets, although you should ensure that it is prior to catching the bus.
Travel Tip: For Roissy CDG to Disneyland Paris return trips, make sure to book a shuttle which arrives at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled boarding time, to ensure you have ample time to check in and get to your gate.
Where is Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris is located in Marne-la-Vallée, a small town in the eastern suburbs of Paris, in the Île-de-France region of France. Just 32 kilometres from the city of Paris. The closest station to Disneyland is Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy, situated just outside the park within walking distance of the entrance gates. It’s also located close to two international airports: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Orly Airport; CDG is around 20 kilometres away and Orly just 40 kilometres.
How Far is Closest Airport to Disneyland Paris
The closest Airport to Disneyland Paris is Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport in Paris, just 20 kilometres away in a straight line, 40 kilometres by road. Orly is 40 kilometres away in a straight line, and 49.5 kilometres by road.
Paris Airport to Disneyland and Beyond
So, here at AtoB, we’ve made a habit of including a what-to-do list in our articles about various destinations. Well, we’ve done it again here, and to be honest, this one was the most fun to put together! We can only imagine how much fun it’s going to be in reality! Have fun after getting from CDG to Disneyland Paris with these top ten things to do!
Top Ten (10) Things to do in Disneyland Paris
1. Take a Photo in Front of the Castle: No trip to Disneyland is complete without an iconic photo right in front of the beautiful Sleeping Beauty’s Castle. Whether you’re an adult or a child, this timeless photo will be the perfect way to commemorate your visit.
2. Ride Space Mountain: If you’re a fan of fast-paced thrill rides, you can’t miss out on the Space Mountain roller coaster, which will launch you into a world of gravity-defying twists and turns.
3. Eat a Delicious Mickey Mouse Waffle: Disney-lovers young and old will love the opportunity to snack on a famous Mickey Mouse waffle during their visit. This classic treat comes in all sorts of flavors, from chocolate to banana.
4. Meet Mickey and His Friends: Whether your favorite Disney character is Mickey Mouse or Goofy, you’ll have the chance to interact with them in person and take photos. Don’t forget to bring an autograph book so you can collect their signatures.
5. View the Spectacular Fireworks Show: Every night, Disneyland Paris transforms into a dazzling light show. As fireworks dance in the night sky, you’ll be able to make unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
6. Indulge in a Delicious Dinner at Auberge de Cendrillon: Get a taste of true French cuisine with dinner at Auberge de Cendrillon. Here, you can enjoy a delectable dinner of steak, fish, and even macaroni and cheese, all served up with a special twist.
7. Visit the Magical Disney Boutiques: Shop till you drop as you explore the numerous boutiques each with their own unique Disney-inspired themes. From holiday decorations to t-shirts, you’ll find something unique to bring home as a souvenir.
8. Soar into the Skies of Adventureland: Take your imagination to new heights with the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, the fast and furious Indiana Jones roller coaster, and more.
9. Uncover the Mystical Secrets of Adventure Isle: Get lost in the mysterious world of Adventure Isle. Fly through the skies on a zip line, explore hidden caves and waterfalls, and take a journey deep into this ancient terrain. .
10. Hunt for Hidden Mickeys: As you explore each area of the park, keep an eye out for hidden Mickey ears and heads. See how many you can spot, and let us know!
Affordable Airport Taxi from CDG to Disneyland Paris
There are countless taxi companies offering rides from Roissy CDG to Disneyland Paris, which can either be picked up on the spot at arrivals, or booked in advance. The price for a CDG to Disneyland Paris taxi, which can either be private or shared, ranges from €60 to €100, but is dependent on the day and time of arrival. We would recommend against catching a Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris taxi direct from arrivals, as additional costs can be added to the tariff.
Book AtoB Private Transfers from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris
To avoid extra costs, AtoB offers a luxurious private transfer, directly from CDG to Disneyland Paris with a fixed price! Oh, and we also offer private transfers from Orly. The final price provided on our booking platform is all you have to pay; there will never be any additional cost.
With our service you will feel like a VIP, being escorted from arrivals by a driver holding up your name on a board, all the way to the gates of Disneyland Paris. The CDG to Disneyland Paris driver will make sure you, your family, and all your luggage, is safely transported, and will offer you the ride of a lifetime. Don’t let public transport, or subpar taxi companies begin your once in a lifetime trip badly. Leave the transfers up to us, it is after all what we do best!
How long does it take from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris?
There should be a maximum transit time from CDG to Disney Paris of 1 hour 30, although usually it is less. Depending on which transportation method you choose you should arrive at Disneyland Paris in around an hour.
What is the price for transfer from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris?
Our premium CDG to Disney service begins at €90, promising an amazing trip.
Should I rent a car for Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Disneyland
You definitely can, although for first time visitors in Paris it is not recommended, as getting lost can be very easy. Leave it up to the locals and book a CDG to Disneyland Paris private transfer!
What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.