What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF ATHENS AIRPORT
+30 21 0353 0000
Athens International Airport
Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
Athens Airport Taxi Transfers
Greece has a variety of options for enjoyment and exploration. Tons of picturesque beaches, historical sightseeings, and amazing museums won’t leave you indifferent. This Mediterranean country has absolutely everything to make your vacation unforgettable. Picturesque beaches, delicious food, kind people and very rich history – all these benefits are waiting eagerly for you to come to Greece!
If you are going to spend your next vacation in Greece, feel free to contact the AtoB Athens Airport taxi transfer. With us, you’ll start your vacation hassle-free. And here’s a comprehensive guide on how you can book your Athens airport taxi in a few clicks!
Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” (Athens Airport)
It’s the main airport that serves Athens and the region of Attica. It’s a relatively new airport that was opened 19 years ago, before the 2004 Summer Olympics. Athens Airport is close to the city center; it is located 20 km away from the central part of the city. The airfield is named after a well-known political figure of Greece, Eleftherios Venizelos. This man greatly influenced the development of Greek aviation.
Athens Airport handles 25 million passengers per year and features two runways. There are two terminals: the main terminal and the satellite terminal. However, the government plans to extend Athens Airport by building five more terminals.
If you plan to spend your next vacation in Greece or you have an important business meeting in Athens and right now, you are searching for a reputable company offering airport transfer services, feel free to contact the AtoB Athens Airport taxi service!
Book Taxi from/to Athens Airport
AtoB Athens airport taxi company delivers private taxi transportation services for groups and individuals in Athens. We have many years of experience in this niche and know how to transfer you from Athens Airport to any location in Greece with comfort. Our 24/7 Athens Airport transfer vehicles operate directly from or to Athens Airport, thus saving your time and money.
Moreover, there’s no paperwork involved because you can easily book our Athens Airport taxi services online. Just a few clicks on your smartphone are enough to book your personal transfer in Athens!
We publish a list of our main transfer destinations for you to look through and pick the one that you need:
- Taxi from/to Rhodes Airport;
- Taxi from Rhodes Airport to Lindos;
- Taxi from/to Corfu Airport;
- Taxi from/to Athens Airport;
- Taxi from/to Santorini Airport;
- Taxi from/to Chania Airport;
- Taxi from/to Thessaloniki Airport;
- Taxi from/to Heraklion Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kefalonia Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kos Airport;
- Taxi from/to Zante Airport;
- Taxi from/to Mykonos Airport.
AtoB Athens Airport taxi service allows you to board your cab in no time. If you realize that you have no time to wait in lines to get your train or local taxi to the center of Athens, AtoB Athens Airport transfer is always here to pick you up!
Transfer Back to Athens Airport?
When landing in a new country, you’ll probably want to explore new places. But it is really hard to do this when you don’t know the language, the city traffic, etc. Even when your vacation ends, and you need to transfer back to Athens Airport, feel free to contact AtoB transfer. Our taxi chauffeurs will surely do the utmost to make your journey to Athens Airport stress-free.
Moreover, your ride with our taxi driver might also lead you to know more about the best local eateries, cheapest markets, most beautiful places of interest in Athens, etc. So many advantages for so little price is undoubtedly worth it!
No matter day or night, you can rely on AtoB airport transfers at any moment!
AtoB Taxi Larnaca Airport Service
You probably have some questions about the work of the AtoB Athens Airport transfer, do you? We’ll try to answer all of them to make sure that you are dealing with experts in the transportation niche.
Let’s review the key benefits that you’ll get when you book an AtoB Athens Airport taxi:
- Zero wait time. With us there no need to spend your precious time trying to catch a local taxi or booking your train or bus in Athens. Once booked, you can rest assured that our taxi chauffeur will be waiting for you at the departure gates or arrivals areas. He will care about your comfort.
- We deal with professional, English-speaking, local drivers. When you come to a new place, it is clear that you want to see the new beautiful sights. But you don’t know the traffic in Athens. This is where the AtoB Athens Airport taxi transfer jumps in! All taxi drivers cooperating with us are experienced local chauffeurs knowing everything about the traffic in Athens and have a decent experience driving down the local streets. You’ll never get lost!
- Fixed prices. There’s one thing that irritates travelers most of all. Local taxi drivers will surely ask you to cover extra charges. AtoB Athens Airport taxi service doesn’t ask you to cover extra fees. You pay only once!
- We have a big fleet of vehicles for any taste and budget. Sometimes, travelers think that booking private airport transfers is an unattainable luxury, but they are mistaken. We have standard comfort class vehicles and luxury cars. AtoB Athens Airport taxi can comply with the demands of even the most exacting customers.
- We provide baby seats on request. If you travel with your kids, we can also add baby seats to your taxi on demand. When you’ll be booking your taxi online, let us know that you need a baby seat by ticking the field “I require a baby seat”.
Having to wait for a long time or missing flights are terrible situations that people try to avoid. AtoB Athens Airport taxi service can take all the worries off of your shoulders. When choosing us, you’ll never be late for your flights.
Searching for competent, professional, and efficient airport transfer service? Feel free to contact AtoB transfer in Athens, we know how to help you!
Frequently asked questions
Are there two airports in Athens?
There’s only one international airport in Athens – Athens International Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, AIA). There’s also an old airport but it is not in operation.
How to get to Athens Airport?
Here are a few solutions to choose from:
• Metro. You need to take Metro Link 3 that connects the city center and the airport. Trains run every 30 minutes from 6.30 am to 11.30 p.m.
• Express busses. They operate round-the-clock and connect the city center and Piraeus port with the airport. Such busses will take you to the Departure Level and can pick you up at the Arrivals Level. You can buy the tickets at the info kiosk, situated between Exits 4 and 5.
• Local taxis. Local cabs operate round-the-clock. You can find the taxi waiting area at Exit 3 of the Arrivals Area. But you need to keep in mind that local taxis don’t have fixed rates. On top of that, they will ask you to pay more if you arrive at night or on holiday.
• AtoB Athens Airport taxi – is the best choice for people for whom absolutely every minute counts. We’ll pick you up anywhere in Greece and drive you safely to Athens airport. If you want to reach your destination without exhausting and excessive waiting, the AtoB Athens airport taxi service is just the choice for you!
How to get from Athens Airport to the city center?
You can pick one of the following solutions:
• Metro link.
• Local Express busses.
• Local taxis.
• AtoB Athens Airport taxi.
How to get from Athens Airport to Piraeus?
If you need to get from Athens Airport to Piraeus, you can opt for one of the following methods:
• A public bus. There’s only one bus that runs directly from the airport to the port – X96, but the average journey time is around 90 minutes.
• Metro. It takes only 15 minutes to get from the arrivals gate to the metro station. But unfortunately, there are no direct trains. If you need to get to Piraeus, you’ll change from link 3 to link 1. The average journey time is 80 minutes.
• Local taxis.
• AtoB Athens Airport transfer can provide you with the best services with maximum safety. Our taxi driver will meet you at the arrivals hall, help you with your luggage and take you to Piraeus Port with comfort!
Which port is close to Athens Airport?
Rafina Port is in close proximity to the airport (12 km). Piraeus port is located 45 km away from Athens Airport. AtoB Athens Airport taxi will take you to both locations in a comfortable vehicle and at a reasonable price!
Can I sleep at Athens Airport?
This airfield features a few lounges where you can relax after your flight in a comfortable seat. But unfortunately, there are no sleeping rooms.
If you want to travel in comfort, you can book our transfer right now online