What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF ATHENS AIRPORT
+30 21 0353 0000
Athens International Airport
Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
Athens Airport Taxi Transfers
Are you looking for a reliable taxi transfer service to meet you at Athens airport? Plan your trip and pre-book the AtoB Athens Airport taxi transfer. We offer a variety of airport transfer solutions to start your trip in a hassle-free way. You can reserve your Athens taxi transfer online with just a few clicks. All you need is to indicate your pick-up and drop-off addresses, your contact details and proceed with a secure online payment! Moreover, you can personalize Athens airport transfer by adding Extra features to your taxi booking. For example, add a bottle of water, extra stop, your Spotify playlist, choose the preferable language that your driver speaks and much more.
How much does a taxi from Athens airport to the city centre cost? The price for a local taxi service at Athens airport at day-time flat rate is 38 euros for a standard car with up to 4 passengers when the night-time flat rate is 54 euros. You can find the taxis at Athens airport at the taxi waiting area at arrivals if you take Exit No.3. When you are at arrivals follow the sign “Taxi/Parking” and get outside the airport at the same arrivals level. Nevertheless, Atob Athens Airport transfer offers fixed rates that are all-inclusive: parking ticket, road tolls and all extra fees are already included in the price and you pay only once when placing your reservation for an Athens airport taxi transfer service.
Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” (Athens Airport)
Athens International Airport is the main airport that serves Athens city and the region of Attica. It’s a relatively new airport that was opened 19 years ago, before the 2004 Summer Olympics. Athens Airport located close to the city centre- 20 km away from the city centre. Athens airport is named after a well-known political figure of Greece, Eleftherios Venizelos. Athens Airport handles 25 million passengers per year and features two runways. There are two terminals: the main terminal and the satellite terminal. However, the government plans to extend Athens Airport by building five more terminals. If you are looking for taxi transfer services at Athens Airport – choose Atob Transfers! We provide reliable and affordable Athens airport transfers. Only with AtoB Athens taxi transfers, you can get a unique travel experience. Personalize your transfer accordingly to your needs. We offer a variety of transportation options for Athens airport taxis services. The most popular taxis routes at Athens airport:
- Athens airport taxi to the city centre
- Taxi Athens airport Rafina port
- Athens airport transfer to Glyfada
- Athens airport transfer to Plaka
- Athens airport transfer to Piraeus
- Taxi Athens airport to Lavrio port
- Taxi Athens airport to Lefkada
- Taxi Athens airport to Loutraki
- Taxi Athens airport to Nafplio
Book Taxi from/to Athens Airport
AtoB Athens airport taxi transfers deliver private transportation services for large groups and solo individuals arriving in Athens. We guarantee reliable transfers to and from Athens Airport to any location in Greece. Our transfer services available 24/7. Athens Airport transfer vehicles are safe and clean. Pre-book your transfer directly from or to Athens Airport, thus saving your time and money. Reserving Atob Athens airport transfer is a stress-free way of travel and a hassle-free start of your vacation in Greece. We offer an easy airport transfer booking system. Just in a few clicks book your personal transfer in Athens!
Here is a list of AtoB’s transfer destinations in Greece:
- Taxi from/to Rhodes Airport;
- Taxi from Rhodes Airport to Lindos;
- Taxi from/to Corfu Airport;
- Taxi from/to Athens Airport;
- Taxi from/to Santorini Airport;
- Taxi from/to Chania Airport;
- Taxi from/to Thessaloniki Airport;
- Taxi from/to Heraklion Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kefalonia Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kos Airport;
- Taxi from/to Zante Airport;
- Taxi from/to Mykonos Airport.
AtoB Athens Airport taxi transfers allow you to get to your final destination in time. If you have no time to wait in lines to get your train tickets or local taxi, pre-book AtoB Athens Airport transfer in advance. We offer the most convenient and fast way of travel!
Do you need a transfer to Athens Airport?
When your vacation comes to an end, think about how to get on time back to Athens Airport. The best solution is to reserve a private pickup from your hotel. Our taxi chauffeurs guarantee a tress-free transfer to Athens Airport. Our drivers are professionally trained and speak English. Your private driver will meet you at the hotel’s lobby with a name sign, help you with the suitcases and drive you safely to Athens Airport. Moreover, we provide clients with a wide range of options suiting to your budget. Choose from an economy sedan, comfort class minivan, business minibus and executive models of limousines. AtoB taxis offers holiday transfers, corporate travel, and hourly chauffeur rent. For any occasion, we have a transfer solution for you!
AtoB Taxi Athens Airport Service
AtoB Airport Transfer service in Athens provides meet-and-greet service, door-to-door transfers and private airport pickups. A pre-booked airport transfer is the most convenient option to get from Athens airport to any destination in Greece. With AtoB you get a lot of benefits from the Athens airport transfer services. No wasting time upon arrival. Your driver will be waiting for you at the agreed meeting point at arrivals with a nametag. We offer fixed pre-paid airport taxi booking – no need to carry cash or convert to local currency. There’s one thing that irritates travellers most of all. Local taxi drivers will surely ask you to cover extra charges. AtoB Athens Airport taxi service doesn’t ask you to cover extra fees. You pay only once!
Moreover, we deal with professional, English-speaking, local drivers. All taxi drivers are experienced local chauffeurs knowing everything about the traffic in Athens and have a decent experience driving down the local streets. You’ll never get lost and will be delivered to the final destination right on time! AtoB Transfers have a big fleet of vehicles for any taste and budget. Sometimes, travellers think that booking private airport transfers can be costly, but they are mistaken. We have standard comfort class vehicles and luxury cars. AtoB Athens Airport taxi can comply with the demands of even the most exacting customers. Choose from budget travel to luxury transportation options.
Are you travelling for summer vacations with your family? We provide baby seats, boosters and baby chairs on request. If you travel with your kids, we will add baby seats to your taxi on demand. When booking your Athens airport taxi online, choose a baby seat suitable for your needs by ticking the field “I require a baby seat” in our Extra services. We care about the safety of our smallest passengers!
For travellers who will need assistance from our Help Centre – feel free to contact us by WhatsApp, Messenger or Telegram! We are available 24/7 and speaks English. We will be happy to help you with your Athens airport taxi enquiries!
Are you looking for competent, professional, and efficient airport transfer services? AtoB transfers in Athens is the best option for you! We will provide transportation solutions for each customer!
Frequently asked questions
Are there two airports in Athens?
There’s only one international airport in Athens – Athens International Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, AIA). There’s also an old airport but it is not in operation.
How to get to Athens Airport?
Here are a few solutions to choose from:
• Metro. You need to take Metro Link 3 that connects the city center and the airport. Trains run every 30 minutes from 6.30 am to 11.30 p.m.
• Express busses. They operate round-the-clock and connect the city center and Piraeus port with the airport. Such busses will take you to the Departure Level and can pick you up at the Arrivals Level. You can buy the tickets at the info kiosk, situated between Exits 4 and 5.
• Local taxis. Local cabs operate round-the-clock. You can find the taxi waiting area at Exit 3 of the Arrivals Area. But you need to keep in mind that local taxis don’t have fixed rates. On top of that, they will ask you to pay more if you arrive at night or on holiday.
• AtoB Athens Airport taxi – is the best choice for people for whom absolutely every minute counts. We’ll pick you up anywhere in Greece and drive you safely to Athens airport. If you want to reach your destination without exhausting and excessive waiting, the AtoB Athens airport taxi service is just the choice for you!
How to get from Athens Airport to the city center?
You can pick one of the following solutions:
• Local Express busses.
• Local taxis.
• AtoB Athens Airport transfer.
How to get from Athens Airport to Piraeus?
If you need to get from Athens Airport to Piraeus, you can opt for one of the following methods:
• A public bus. There’s only one bus that runs directly from the airport to the port – X96, but the average journey time is around 90 minutes.
• Metro. It takes only 15 minutes to get from the arrivals gate to the metro station. But unfortunately, there are no direct trains. If you need to get to Piraeus, you’ll change from link 3 to link 1. The average journey time is 80 minutes.
• Local taxis.
• AtoB Athens Airport transfer can provide you with the best services with maximum safety. Our taxi driver will meet you at the arrivals hall, help you with your luggage and take you to Piraeus Port with comfort!
Which port is close to Athens Airport?
Rafina Port is in close proximity to the airport (12 km). Piraeus port is located 45 km away from Athens Airport. AtoB Athens Airport taxi will take you to both locations in a comfortable vehicle and at a reasonable price!
Can I sleep at Athens Airport?
This airfield features a few lounges where you can relax after your flight in a comfortable seat. But unfortunately, there are no sleeping rooms.