What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF CIAMPINO AIRPORT
+39 06 65951
Rome—Ciampino International Airport “G. B. Pastine”
Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
Rome Ciampino Airport Taxi Transfers
For a long time, Rome was a powerful empire, which controlled many European countries. Today, this city is known for its fantastic architecture, Trevi fountain, Pantheon, and, of course, the Colosseum. Moreover, Rome is also home to many delicious Italian cafes and restaurants. If you have never been to Rome before, you should immediately book your air tickets, hotel, and AtoB airport transfer. This old city won’t leave you indifferent!
Rome Ciampino Airport (Ciampino Airport – CIA)
Being the second busiest airport in Italy, Rome Ciampino Airport serves around 6 million passengers per year. This airfield is located 12 km away from the center of Rome, in close proximity to the Greater Ring Road. Besides, Ciampino Airport is also the central hub for a variety of low-cost carriers. Locals also call it G.B.
Pastine because it was named after a prominent Italian pilot who died in World War 1 – Giovan Battista Pastine.
There’s only one passenger terminal that includes departure and arrival facilities. If you are going to spend a few days in Rome, and you know that your plane lands at Ciampino Airport, you should pre-book your AtoB airport transfer! We’ll meet you and get you to your location in Rome!
Rome Ciampino Airport Transfers & Ciampino Airport to Rome Taxi
Ciampino Airport is located not far from the center of Rome; it takes around 15-20 minutes to get to the heart of this city by taxi. If you don’t want to wrestle with your luggage on a local bus, you should pre-book an AtoB Airport transfer before your flight. As a result, you’ll have guarantees that someone will meet you at the airport and you’ll avoid the hassle and stress caused by the local urban transport.
Look through the list of our main transfer destinations in Italy, and reserve your vehicle online:
- Rome Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Rome Ciampino Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Venice Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Naples Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Taxi from Naples Airport to Sorrento;
- Taxi from Naples Airport to Amalfi Coast;
- Milan Airport taxi transfers (Milan Malpensa Airport);
- Taxi transfer from Pisa Airport to Florence;
- Verona Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Bergamo Airport transfers & Airport taxi.
We deal with the best local chauffeurs who know the traffic and the fastest routes. Moreover, all of them speak English well enough to provide you with superb pieces of advice that will make your journey to Italy unforgettable.
Flying Back to Rome Airport?
If you are a local citizen of Rome and now, you are flying back home after a trip to another country, let AtoB know about the upcoming journey by booking your transfer. We’ll send a driver to Ciampino Airport. He will meet you and take you back home.
We have a broad selection of available transfers. So no matter whether you are on a budget or you are searching for a premium taxi – we guarantee that we’ll find a solution for you! Booking your airport transfers online is easy and takes a few minutes of your time. Moreover, you can pre-book your transfer from absolutely any device connected to the internet. Book your airport taxi right away!
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
AtoB Ciampino Airport transfer services are for those who don’t want to use the services of local taxis and have zero intention to learn the schedule of the municipal transport. We know a solution! Book your personal taxi on our website and you’ll get the following perks:
Check the list of our main benefits and finally book your transfers!
- A professional and experienced driver will meet you at the airport. As a result, you don’t have to care about the road signs and drive on unknown roads. You can relax after your flight and build yourself up for the future trip.
- You don’t have to wait in queues waiting for a bus or train.
- You don’t cover fuel or parking costs as when you hire a car. You pay for airport transfer services only once, while placing your order online. We offer fixed rates so with us, you’ll never overpay.
- You’ll feel safe. When you are in a new place, you don’t feel secure. When you book a personal driver, you know that you are accompanied by a local person that knows this place, its traditions, and its culture.
- No lengthy paperwork.
- Round-the-clock support. If you experience some difficulties while placing your order online, can’t find your taxi driver or some other issues, feel free to contact us. We are always online!
- We have a wide array of vehicles to choose from. You can choose the one that suits your needs and your budget.
Overall, when traveling with AtoB airport transfers, you’ll forget about the discomfort caused by local municipal transport! Book your Ciampino Airport transfer today and enjoy a comfortable ride from the airport to your hotel or the main city attractions!
Frequently asked questions
How far is Ciampino Airport from Rome?
Ciampino Airport is only 17 km away from the center of Rome.
How to get from Rome Ciampino Airport to Rome?
The fastest and most comfortable option is booking your AtoB airport transfers. We’ll send a professional and experienced driver who will meet you and take to any destination in Rome. The average price of a standard comfort class taxi is 39 euros.
Which airport is the best for Rome?
Fiumicino is the main international airport in Rome. It is the largest airport in the country that features five terminals. Besides, it is better connected to the city in terms of transportation.
Which airport is the closest to Rome City Centre?
Rome Ciampino airport is closer to the city center. Your journey from the airfield to the center of Rome will be fast and comfortable if you pre-book your airport transfer.
Which airlines fly to Rome from London?
Alitalia, British Airways, easyJet, Norwegian Air, Vueling, Ryanair, and Monarch Airlines fly to Rome from London.