What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF GENEVA AIRPORT
+41 (0) 848 19 20 20
Airport Road 21
P.O. Box 100
CH – 1215 Geneva 15
Geneva Airport Taxi Transfers & Geneva Ski Transfers
Eager to visit a worldwide center of finances and diplomacy? Geneva always welcomes you! It’s a fantastic city with numerous tourist attractions that won’t leave indifferent even the most demanding travelers. On top of that, Geneva is very close to the Alps and this makes this city a perfect destination for those who love winter sports.
Here, you can make yourself familiar with information about the most comfortable and affordable Geneva Airport transfers!
Geneva Airport (GVA)
The greatest benefit of the main city airport is that it is situated only 5 km away from the center of the city. That’s why even if you are a winter sports enthusiast and plan to spend your vacation in the Alps, you can also visit this old and magnificent city. It is an important European airfield that is always busy. Approximately, planes land or take off every minute here. During winter summers it accepts millions of tourists that go to various resorts in the Alps. It handles around 17 million passengers per year.
AtoB Geneva Airport taxi services offer ski transfers to popular ski resorts like Chamonix, La Clusaz, Le Grand Bornand or any other hotel. If you don’t want to waste your precious time waiting for the municipal transport, you should reserve AtoB Geneva Airport transfers at least a day before your flight to the heart of Switzerland.
Book Geneva Airport Taxi Transfers
The weather in winter is unpredictable here. But the airfield is very close to the city center; therefore it can easily be reached by bus, train, or local taxis. But if these options aren’t for you, welcome to AtoB transfer!
We are the upmarket company that has already been in this business for many years and knows how to deliver top-notch and unique Geneva Airport transfer services. Our professional and qualified taxi driver will be glad to meet you in the arrivals zone and safely deliver you to your location in Switzerland.
Here’s a short list of our main transfer destinations in this north country:
- Taxi transfers from/to Geneva Airport;
- Ski transfers from Geneva Airport;
- Taxi transfers from/to Zurich Airport;
- Taxi transfers from Geneva to Morzine;
- Taxi transfers from Geneva to Flaine;
- Taxi transfers from Geneva to Chamonix;
- Taxi transfers Geneva to Les Arcs.
However, if you have specific requirements for your airport transfer, we are open to suggestions!
Book Geneva Ski Transfers
If your destination is one of the ski resorts, you will hardly find a more convenient travel option than using the services of AtoB Geneva Airport transfer. We’ll deliver you from point A to point B. When dealing with AtoB Geneva Airport transfers there’s no need to make several changes as it happens when you use public transport. The average transfer time depends on your destination. On top of that, weather and traffic conditions can also either increase or decrease the transfer time.
Flying Back to Geneva Airport?
If you live in this old European city and now, you are returning back home, it would be more convenient for you if you pre-book your AtoB Geneva Airport transfer. In such a scenario, your personal transfer will be waiting for you at the arrivals zone. You’ll surely recognize your transfer driver because he’ll be holding your name sign in his hands. When a chauffeur meets you, he’ll help you with your bags and drop you off near the doors of your ski resort or home.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
When it comes to choosing your airport transfer partner, it is really hard to make the right choice, especially when the market is overloaded with transfer offers. However, if you set a high value on your transfer time and don’t want to use public transport because of the COVID pandemic, you should opt for the services of AtoB Geneva airport transfers.
Here’s a list of the main advantages that you’ll get if you reserve your AtoB taxi online:
- Flexibility. No matter day or night, our driver will be waiting for you! Moreover, he can transfer you to any destination in Switzerland. You don’t depend on the schedule of public transport.
- Affordable prices. When you calculate the average cost of your journey on our website, you’ll understand that a private airport transfer doesn’t cost an exorbitant amount of money. Moreover, our prices are always fixed.
- An extensive fleet of taxis to comply with your demands. No matter whether you are on a budget or prefer traveling in premium class vehicles, we can always find a solution for you!
- Baby seats can be provided upon your request.
- A 1-hour complimentary waiting time at the airport.
On top of that, all our taxis are equipped for winter conditions, baby seats (on your request), and fully comply with local regulations. Entrust your comfort to experts in this niche. Reserve your Geneva Airport transfers right away!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Geneva Airport?
It is in close proximity to the center of the city (only 5 km to the city center).
How to get from Geneva Airport to the city centre?
Here’s a list of the main transportation options that you can use:
• Train. They depart every 15-20 minutes from the airport to Gare Cornavin Railway Station. The average journey time is around 10 minutes.
• Bus. They also operate every 15 minutes. There are lots of available options.
• Local taxis. You can find them at taxi stands.
• AtoB Geneva Airport transfers. If public transport is not for you, book AtoB taxi and you’ll have a personal car and a driver. The average cost of a standard comfort class transfer is 66 euros. Overall, comfort is guaranteed!
How to get from Geneva Airport to Chamonix?
If you are currently searching for the most comfortable option, contact AtoB Geneva Airport transfer. We’ll meet you at the airfield and deliver you to Chamonix ski resort in a comfortable vehicle. The average cost of a standard comfort class taxi is 207 euros.
How far is Zermatt from Geneva Airport?
The distance between both points is 128 km. The average cost of a standard comfort class transfer is 340 euros.
How far is Geneva airport from Geneva city centre?
The main Swiss airfield is 5 km away from the city center.
Can you use euros at Geneva Airport?
Yes, you can. They accept euros and Swiss francs.