What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF GENEVA AIRPORT
+41 (0) 848 19 20 20
Airport Road 21
P.O. Box 100
CH – 1215 Geneva 15
Book Taxi from Geneva Airport
You will hardly find a more fantastic city in Switzerland than Geneva. Filled with tons of chocolate, rich history, and picturesque architecture, Geneva is surrounded by the Alps, the best destination for winter sports lovers. Are you going to visit Geneva? Well, that’s a superb idea, but to make your trip even more comfortable, please, book your transfer from Geneva Airport! And here’s how you can do that!
Geneva Airport (GVA)
Local citizens call it Cointrin Airport. It is the second busiest international airport in the country. Geneva Airport is situated not far from the city center, only 4 km northwest from the heart of the city. This airfield is quite busy, especially during winter months; it handles more than 17 million passengers per year. It serves domestic and international flights. Moreover, it’s the primary hub for easyJet and Swiss Airlines.
This airfield has two terminals; the second terminal is seasonally used.
Though it is in the vicinity of the center of the city, you will hardly appreciate the services of public transport, especially during the COVID pandemic. If you know the value of your time, feel free to contact AtoB Geneva Airport taxi and we’ll meet you right after your arrival and safely deliver you to the ski resort or any other location in this old and beautiful city.
Book Taxi from Geneva Airport
Do you know what the fastest way to get to your hotel or home in Geneva is? AtoB Geneva Airport taxi! You will hardly find a more comfortable and affordable transportation option than our service. To make use of our transfer services, you need to take your smartphone, go to our website, and reserve your airport taxi in a few clicks.
Check the list of our main transfer destinations in Switzerland:
- Taxi transfers from/to Geneva Airport;
- Ski transfers from Geneva Airport;
- Taxi transfers from/to Zurich Airport;
- Taxi transfers from Geneva to Morzine;
- Taxi transfers from Geneva to Flaine;
- Taxi transfers from Geneva to Chamonix;
- Taxi transfers Geneva to Les Arcs.
On top of that, we offer an individual approach to each of our customers. If you have any specific requirements for your route, just let us know!
Flying Back to Geneva Airport?
If you live in Switzerland and now, you are flying back home after a long trip to Europe or the USA, you can make your journey from the airport less stressful by booking AtoB transfer! By the way, all our customers get a 1-hour complimentary waiting time at the airport. By reserving your AtoB Geneva Airport taxi, you’ll save your precious time and even money because we offer the best and the cheapest services on the market.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
The main distinctive feature of the AtoB taxi service is a long experience in this niche. This allows us to provide the best transportation services on the market.
Why should you deal with the AtoB Geneva Airport taxi?
- We have a wide array of vehicles to choose from. Some of them are perfect for families whereas others suit the needs of big groups of people. Simply put, we can always find a taxi that suits your requirements and budget.
- We offer affordable prices. On top of that, our prices are always fixed. We don’t add hidden or extra costs to the general cost of your taxi. You pay for your taxi online and a taxi driver will never ask you to cover extra fees.
- We deal with professional, friendly, and experienced airport taxi drivers that know the local traffic. They are fully vetted to ensure the best service quality. Moreover, all of them speak English.
- We provide baby seats, but you need to let us know that you travel with children while reserving your vehicle online.
Think about your convenience, safety, and comfort before your journey – book AtoB transfer online!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Geneva Airport?
Geneva Airport is in close proximity to the city center, only 4 km northwest of the central part of this metropolis.
How to get from Geneva Airport to the city center?
Let’s compare all available transportation options and choose the most comfortable one:
• Bus. Multiple bus lines operate between the airport and the central part of the city. On average, the journey by bus takes 20 minutes. You can use busses number 5, 10, 57, 23 and 56.
• Train. If you are on a budget, you can use this transportation option. It takes around 6 minutes to get from the airfield to the city center. However, you need to switch to another transport option to get to your final point in Geneva.
• AtoB taxi – the fastest solution for everyone who comes to Geneva. We’ll meet you at the arrivals zone and can drop you off to the doors of your hotel or ski resort in a comfortable vehicle that suits your requirements.
How to get from Geneva Airport to Chamonix?
If you are in a mood to spend your next vacation in Chamonix, you should know how to get to this resort from the airfield. In such a scenario, you can opt for the shuttle bus services. On average, the journey time is around 75 minutes.
But if you prefer to book a private transfer, AtoB Geneva Airport taxi is at your disposal! The average cost of a standard comfort class vehicle is 207 euros. But mind that the final price depends on the vehicle class that you prefer.
How far is Zermatt from Geneva Airport?
If you love skiing or snowboarding, you should surely go to Zermatt. It’s one of the best Alpine cantons in the country. The distance between the airport and Zermatt is around 128 km. The average cost of a standard comfort class AtoB vehicle is 340 euros.
How far is Geneva airport from Geneva city centre?
It takes around 10 minutes to get to the city center. The distance between the airport and the heart of the city is only 4 km.
Can you use euros at Geneva Airport?
Yes, you can use euros and Swiss francs.