What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF BORYSPIL AIRPORT
+38 044 393 4371
Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil’, Kyiv Oblast, 08307
Kyiv Airport Taxi Transfers
Reasons to visit Kyiv are numerous, ranging from incredible architecture to the vibrant atmosphere of the city. The city of Kyiv has a variety of green, picturesque parks, old monuments, cafes serving delicious Ukrainian cuisine, and other city attractions that won’t leave you indifferent. Moreover, the deepest metro station in the world, descending 105 meters underground is also located in Kyiv. However, before you see all Kyiv city attractions, you have to get from Boryspil airport to your hotel. This is where you simply can’t do without AtoB Kyiv airport taxi services! Travel in a comfortable taxi with a taxi driver that speaks your language!
Boryspil International Airport (Kyiv Airport)
It’s not the only airfield in Kyiv, but Boryspil international airport is the main airfield of the country. It is situated 29 km away from the center of Kyiv. Currently, it serves 65% of the Ukrainian passenger air traffic. Kyiv airport serves domestic and international flights. Initially, it was the military airfield, but in 1959, the first scheduled flight was accepted.
There are two operational terminals (D) and (F), one VIP terminal, and one cargo terminal.
If you don’t want to wait until a local taxi driver will pick you up at the arrivals hall, book your AtoB Kyiv Airport taxi transfer before your journey. This is where you simply can’t go without the services of AtoB Kyiv Airport taxi transfer!
Book Taxi from Kyiv Airport
We strongly suggest booking your AtoB Airport transfer a minimum one day in advance. In this case, you can feel certain that your taxi is 100% available and will surely meet you at Boryspil Airport.
AtoB is a trusted European taxi transfer company that has already been in the transportation business for many years. Experience in this area and the desire to provide the best taxi services make us grow. If you need a comfortable taxi to take you from Kyiv Airport to any other location in the capital of Ukraine, don’t hesitate to book your AtoB taxi online!
The main taxi transfer destinations from Kyiv Airport are as follows:
- Taxi transfers to Kyiv Airport (Boryspil Airport);
- Taxi transfers from Kyiv Airport (Boryspil Airport);
- Kyiv Airport (Boryspil Airport) taxi service.
You can book our airport taxi online, using absolutely any mobile device.
Flying Back to Kyiv Airport?
If you are returning back home, tired after a long flight, and wish to get home as soon as possible, the AtoB Kyiv Airport taxi is at your command! If you pre-book your taxi, we’ll find a vehicle that suits your taxi requirements and an English-speaking driver, who’ll meet and safely transfer you to your location. Just let us know when you are returning back home and we’ll meet you!
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
If you are currently looking for an English speaking driver for your taxi, AtoB Kyiv airport transfers are at your disposal. Moreover, it’s the best choice for you; here are the main reasons why you have to opt for AtoB Kyiv airport transfers:
- Many years’ experience providing airport transfer services.
- A big fleet of vehicles to choose from. We’ll prove that even a personal taxi can be affordable.
- Baby seats for those who travel with kids under 13 years. If you travel with children, please, make sure you have a suitable baby seat or booster. According to Ukrainian law, kids must travel in baby seats. So tick the field “I require a baby seat” while booking your AtoB Kyiv Airport transfer online.
- Reasonable and fixed taxi prices. We don’t include fuel, parking, or night rates in the general cost of your transfer.
- English speaking drivers.
- Round-the-clock support team.
If you already know the date when you arrive in Kyiv, it is time to pre-book your transfer. Think of your comfort beforehand and reserve your private airport taxi!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Kyiv Airport?
Kyiv Boryspil Airport is located 29 km away from the center of Kyiv.
What is Kyiv Airport called?
Kyiv Airport is also called Boryspil International Airport.
How many airports are there in Kyiv?
There are three airports in Kyiv: Boryspil International Airport, Gostomel Airport, and Kyiv Zhulyany Airport.
How do I get from Kyiv Airport to Kyiv?
You can use the following transportation options:
• The Kyiv Boryspil Express train. It runs between the airfield and the train station every 35 minutes. The journey time is around 40 minutes.
• AtoB transfer – the safest, fastest, and most comfortable option for those who value their time and comfort. Our taxi driver will be glad to meet you at the arrivals hall and deliver you to the doors of your apartments. The average price of a standard comfort class vehicle is 24 euros.
Can you use euros in Kyiv?
A lot depends on the place where you want to use euros. For example, you can’t use them if you want to buy tickets or food. The international currency in Ukraine is hryvnia. You can find the currency exchange at the airport.
If you want to travel in comfort, you can book our transfer right now online