What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT
+44 871 222 0072
Birmingham B26 3QJ, United Kingdom
Book Taxi to Birmingham Airport
A variety of exhibitions on space exploration, interactive galleries, the Balti triangle, and Cadbury Worlds are the main reasons to visit Birmingham, an old but attractive city in the UK. It’s a fast-growing city with a variety of incredible attractions to choose from. Those who’ve been to Birmingham at least once in a lifetime can prove that this city has pretty good music venues. Today, Birmingham is the second-largest city in Great Britain that is surely worth visiting. No matter whether you are on a budget or prefer traveling with comfort, you will undoubtedly find lots of superb attractions here.
Nevertheless, your adventures in Birmingham usually begin at Birmingham Airport, right? You need to get to the city center or your hotel in Birmingham. If you don’t want to spend your precious time trying to check the schedule of public transportation, welcome to AtoB airport taxi services! Need a ride? Book your Birmingham Airport transfer in a few easy steps and with instant confirmation!
Birmingham International Airport (Birmingham Airport)
Birmingham Airport or also known as Birmingham International Airport is near the heart of the city. It is situated only 13 km away from Birmingham, close to Bickenhill. Birmingham Airport was officially opened in 1939 and was used by the Royal Air Force during the Second World War. Birmingham Airport is the seventh busiest airfield in the UK. You can get to the Middle East, European countries, North America, and the Caribbean from this aerodrome. Moreover, Birmingham Airport is a hub for Ryanair, Jet2.com, and TUI Airways.
Birmingham Airport has two terminals that are connected by the Millennium Link. Though the airport is located not far from the city center, municipal transport won’t deliver you to your destination with comfort. If you are in a hurry and prefer hassle-free transportation options, AtoB airport taxis are at your disposal!
Book Taxi to Birmingham Airport
Catching a taxi to Birmingham Airport is not a problem. But can you be sure that a chosen airport transfer provider offers comfortable and hassle-free services? If you have no time for browsing the web trying to find a reputable Birmingham Airport transfer service, you’ve come to the right place! AtoB taxis will help you get to your location in Birmingham.
Here’s a list of the main transfer destinations offered by AtoB Birmingham Airport transfer service:
- Taxi to Birmingham Airport;
- Taxi to Manchester Airport;
- Taxi to London Gatwick Airport;
- Taxi to London Heathrow Airport;
- Taxi to Stansted Airport;
- Taxi to Luton Airport;
- Taxi to Bristol Airport;
- Taxi from Heathrow to Gatwick;</li
- Taxi to Glasgow Airport;
- Transfers to Birmingham Airport;
- Transfers to Edinburgh Airport.
For using our Birmingham Airport airport taxi services, you only need to go to our website and finally book your vehicle.
If you are searching for the opportunities given by public transportation means, check the below-listed information. It might come in handy:
• By bus. Your trip from Birmingham Airport to the heart of the city takes around 30 minutes. Regular busses run every 20 minutes between the terminals and the city center.
• By Rail. The SkyRail connects the airport terminals and Birmingham International Station. The SkyRails runs every 3 minutes. However, when you get to Birmingham International Station, you need to change trains. 6-7 trains run every hour from Birmingham International Station and Birmingham New Street Station. The average journey time is around 40 minutes or even more. You need to monitor the timetable, wrestle with your luggage yourself, and change trains. All this takes time.
• By coach. You can get to the heart of the city by coach. The National Express train operates from Birmingham International Station and the Birmingham Coach Station. The average journey time is 25 minutes.
• By local taxis. When choosing this option, you have to opt for the services of black cabs. Such taxis are legal.
• AtoB taxi to Birmingham Airport (and from it) is the most comfortable solution for passengers who value their time and don’t want to use the services of public transportation or local taxis. AtoB taxi to Birmingham Airport will meet you at the arrivals hall of Birmingham Airport and help you get anywhere in the city. The average price for your journey from Birmingham Airport and the city canter is ….
It is up to you to decide what mode of transportation to use, but an AtoB taxi to Birmingham Airport is the most favorable solution for those who are pressed for time.
Flying Back to Birmingham Airport?
Are you coming back from London? Returning home after a weekend in Glasgow? For some tourists, returning home is the most dumpish moment of their trip. Getting from Birmingham Airport to the city center won’t make you smile if you choose municipal transport or local taxis. However, we know how to help you. Choose an AtoB taxi from Birmingham Airport and you’ll surely get to your location in comfort. But to experience the benefits of AtoB Birmingham airport transfers, you have to make an online reservation. Simply put, you have to book your taxi to Birmingham airport and our taxi chauffeurs will do their best to make your trip from or to the airfield safe and comfortable.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
Our main priority is to provide the highest level of airport taxi services. We value our customers and provide them with the best Birmingham Airport transfers. Moreover, we have a decent experience in this niche and know for sure how to provide the best airport taxi transfer services. Just let us know that you need a taxi to Birmingham Airport and we’ll surely find a solution for you!
Our range of services varies from private VIP Birmingham Airport transfers to affordable hourly chauffeur services. If you are searching for long-distance private airport taxi transfers or hourly chauffeur service, feel free to contact us. We offer an individual approach to each customer. Therefore, if you have specific requirements, just let us know. We’ll do our best to meet them!
When booking an AtoB taxi to Birmingham airport, you have a compelling chance to choose from the following taxis:
- Premium Economy Taxi Vehicle;
- Premium Economy Taxi Minibus;
- Business Class Taxi Limousine;
- Business Class Taxi Minivan;
- Executive Class Taxi Limousine.
Mind that a final price for your taxi to Birmingham airport is contingent on the vehicle class.
By the way, we also care about the smallest of our passengers. If you travel with kids and care about their comfort and safety, tick the field “I require a baby seat”. Let us know that you need a baby seat and we’ll equip your Birmingham airport taxi with it.
This review will not be complete without mentioning our main benefit – we have fixed rates. Mind that when choosing local taxis, you’ll probably overpay because they have hidden fees. For instance, if you travel at night or on state holidays, you’ll undoubtedly pay more. But local taxis don’t notify their customers about hidden fees. When booking an AtoB taxi to Birmingham airport, you pay only once. Moreover, the price is the same no matter when you travel.
After you place your airport taxi order online, you can be sure that our taxi driver will be waiting for you at Birmingham airport. He’ll be standing at the arrivals hall with your nameplate in his hands. You’ll surely recognize him!
By the way, all our clients will also get a 1-hour complimentary waiting time at the airport. If you can’t retrieve your luggage on time or your flight is delayed, you can rest assured that we’ll meet you!
If you still have some questions about your Birmingham airport transfers, experience some difficulties while placing your airport taxi order, can’t choose a vehicle, feel free to contact us! We have a friendly support team that is available 24/7. Make your tour through the UK comfortable with the AtoB airport taxi service!
Frequently asked questions
How to get to Birmingham Airport?
AtoB taxi to Birmingham Airport is the fastest solution for those who value comfort. You need to pre-book your airport taxi beforehand, and our taxi driver will meet you at the airport. The average price of a standard comfort class taxi is 48 euros.
If you prefer public transportation, you can opt for the following options:
• By train to Birmingham International Station. There’s a free air-rail link. But after you get to the station, you need to change trains to get to the city center.
• By bus. When choosing this option, the average journey time is 30 minutes; busses run every 20 minutes.
• Local taxis. If you prefer this option, you should make sure that you are dealing with legal taxi services. Otherwise, you’ll pay more and get low-quality transfer services.
How many terminals are there at Birmingham Airport?
There are two terminals at Birmingham Airport.
How to get from Bristol to Birmingham Airport?
The distance from Bristol to Birmingham airport is 152 km. If you book an AtoB airport taxi to Birmingham, you’ll pay 154 euros for a comfortable private transfer. We’ll pick you up anywhere in Bristol and drive you safely to Birmingham airport.
Do Birmingham Airport taxis have child seats?
Under English law, kids can travel without baby seats, but they need to wear an adult seat belt. But if you are greatly concerned about their safety and need a baby seat, the AtoB airport taxi service can comply with your demands. When booking your taxi to Birmingham Airport, you have to add to your booking a baby seat.
Where can you fly direct from Birmingham Airport?
Here’s a list of direct flights from Birmingham Airport:
• Nice, etc.
Overall, you can get to more than 143 destinations from Birmingham Airport.
Which airlines fly to Birmingham Airport?
Around 50 airlines, including Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, SWISS, Air India, Air France, and KLM fly from Birmingham Airport.