What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THESSALONIKI AIRPORT
+30 231 098 5000
Thessaloniki Airport “Makedonia” (Mikra Airport)
EO Aerodromiou Thessalonikis, Thessaloniki 551 03, Greece
Thessaloniki Airport Taxi Transfers
Unique white beaches, hospitable people, incredible places of interest, and superb weather all the year round… If you are still searching for reasons to visit Greece, you should finally assuage your doubts and book your hotel and air tickets, and Thessaloniki airport taxi transfers. It’s a fantastic country that has absolutely everything to make your journey unforgettable. However, you may be exhausted after a long flight and that’s why having someone who can meet you at Thessaloniki Airport and help you with your luggage is a great idea! If you want to skip the stress caused by public transportation, feel free to contact AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi transfers. We’ll do everything in power to provide you with exceptional airport taxi transfer services!
Thessaloniki Airport “Makedonia” (Thessaloniki Airport)
First, let’s learn more about the airfield you are going to fly in. Thessaloniki Airport has a few names. Officially it is called Thessaloniki Airport “Makedonia”. A long time ago, locals called it Mikra Airport. It’s an international airport in Greece that serves Thessaloniki, one of the biggest cities in Greece. The airfield is close to Thermi (only 13 km to the city centre). It opened its doors to passengers in 1930. Today, it serves more than 6 million passengers per year.
- Thessaloniki airport transfer to Halkidiki
- Thessaloniki airport transfers to city
- Thessaloniki airport transfers to Sani
- Thessaloniki airport taxi service
- Taxi Thessaloniki airport to Nea Kallikratia
- Taxi Thessaloniki airport to Afitos
- Taxi Thessaloniki airport to Nea Moudania
- Taxi Thessaloniki airport- Kavala
- Taxi Thessaloniki airport Pefkohori
- Taxi Thessaloniki airport to Afitos
If you plan to spend your next vacation in Chalkidiki and the surrounding cities, you’ll surely arrive at Thessaloniki Airport. The airfield has one terminal building, but the government plans to build the second terminal to serve more passengers.
Nothing is better than exploring a new city with your loved ones, friends, or colleagues. Therefore, here, at AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi transfer, we have various vehicles to meet the needs of every group size. If you come to Thessaloniki Airport with up to four people, you will undoubtedly enjoy the AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi service in one of our comfortable and stylish sedans. But if you have a larger group, you’ll surely fit inside one of our comfortable minivans. We’ll find a taxi to meet your requirements!
Book Taxi from/to Thessaloniki Airport
Although booking AtoB Thessaloniki Airport is more expensive than using public transportation, it is the most convenient, stress-free, and time-saving solution. When choosing us, you can easily book your Thessaloniki Airport transfer online and enjoy your taxi ride in a comfortable vehicle. Moreover, there’s no need to battle your way through overcrowded train stations, waste hours of your vacation waiting in queues, and even putting your bags at risk. Our experienced taxi driver will meet you after you get your luggage at Thessaloniki Airport and take to your hotel in a comfortable taxi.
Here’s a list of the main destinations of the AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi service:
- Taxi from/to Rhodes Airport;
- Taxi from Rhodes Airport to Lindos;
- Taxi from/to Corfu Airport;
- Taxi from/to Athens Airport;
- Taxi from/to Santorini Airport;
- Taxi from/to Chania Airport;
- Taxi from/to Thessaloniki Airport;
- Taxi from/to Heraklion Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kefalonia Airport;
- Taxi from/to Kos Airport;
- Taxi from/to Zante Airport;
- Taxi from/to Mykonos Airport.
As you can see, we can meet you at any airport in Greece and drive you to any location in this country. You can walk off the aircraft, collect your bags, and hop into the AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi that will whisk you off to your location in a very few minutes.
Transfer Back to Thessaloniki Airport?
What makes AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi service better than its competitors is a set of exclusive packages that we offer. No matter how many passengers need an airport transfer in Greece, we’ll surely try to meet your requirements and provide you and your team with a comfortable taxi, minivan, or shuttle bus to take you to your apartments.
If you go back to Thessaloniki Airport after a long vacation to other countries, we’ll make your journey back home safe and comfortable. Book your Thessaloniki Airport taxi transfer right away and forget about the hassle that is usually caused by public transport.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
At AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi company, we offer private airport transfer services at unbeatable prices. We hand-picked experienced and professional taxi drivers that deliver only exceptional services. When choosing an AtoB airport taxi, you can feel as if you are a special guest in Greece because a professional, polite, and English-speaking driver will meet you at Thessaloniki Airport and deliver you to your hotel. When dealing with experts in the transportation industry, you’ll create only positive memories that last forever!
Let’s review some key reasons why you need to choose our taxi service:
- You can book your AtoB taxi online and avoid the stress caused by standing in lines waiting for municipal transport. Our taxi driver will be waiting for you at the airport after your plane lands.
- Fixed and affordable prices. It’s one of the main reasons why you need to opt for the AtoB Thessaloniki Airport transfer. You pay for your taxi services online only once. Moreover, the price doesn’t depend on the time of your journey, it is always fixed. Keep in mind that local taxis ask passengers to cover night, holiday, and parking charges.
- 1-one complimentary waiting time at the airport. You’ll get it for free when dealing with the AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi service!
- We can boast of a big fleet of available vehicles to choose from. However, the price of your taxi ride may vary depending on the taxi class that you book. Choose a taxi that suits your needs, the needs of your family or colleagues, and pre-book your Thessaloniki Airport transfer a day before your trip!
- All our taxi chauffeurs adhere to the regulated Greek rules and fares. All of them speak English and are always ready to make your trip to or from Thessaloniki Airport engaging. If you have some questions about the country, feel free to ask them!
- We provide baby seats at your request!
On top of that, AtoB taxi experts aren’t mere amateurs in this niche. We have perennial experience in this area and know for a certainty how to provide the best airport transfer services. Make your trip to Greece unforgettable, pleasant, and comfortable. Book your AtoB Thessaloniki Airport taxi right away!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Thessaloniki Airport?
Thessaloniki Airport is located 17 km away from the center of the city. It takes 15-25 minutes to get to the city center by taxi (the average time depends on road traffic).
Can you fly direct to Thessaloniki?
Yes, the airfield offers many direct flights to most European cities.
How to get from Thessaloniki Airport to the city center?
Let’s review the main transportation options that you can choose to get from Thessaloniki Airfield to the center of this fantastic city:
• Transit bus service. It operates between Thessaloniki Airport and the city center. Buses run every 30 minutes and the journey time is around 40 minutes.
• Local taxis. They operate round-the-clock, but the price is charged by a taximeter depending on your location in Greece. Mind that they have hidden rates. Taxi drivers won’t notify you about the price before a taxi ride.
• AtoB Thessaloniki Airport transfer. Our taxi chauffeur will meet you outside the arrivals gate. You’ll recognize him because he’ll be holding a sign with your name and surname. An average price of a standard comfort class car is 35 euros.
How to get to Thessaloniki Airport?
AtoB Thessaloniki Airport transfer is always at your disposal. You can take your smartphone and book your taxi anywhere in the world. We’ll do the utmost to provide you with comfortable and timely transfer services.
How far is Halkidiki from Thessaloniki Airport?
The distance from Halkidiki and Thessaloniki Airport is 57 km. It takes around 60 minutes to get to the airport. The average price of a standard comfort class taxi is 65 euros. AtoB taxi will undoubtedly deliver you to the airfield on time! With our airport transfers, you’ll always be on time!
Which airlines fly to Thessaloniki Airport?
British Airways, Aeroflot, Air Serbia, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines, Turkish Airlines, and other air carriers fly to this airfield.