What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF STANSTED AIRPORT
+44 844 335 1803
London Stansted Airport
Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, United Kingdom
Book Taxi to and from Stansted Airport
Those who’ve been to London at least once in a lifetime call it the most vibrant city in the world. Tons of activities for every need and budget, world’s best sites, museums, and art galleries – seems like London is a hub for everything! This incredible city perfectly combines arts, culture, heritage, and modern life. It’s not just another metropolis with numerous skyscrapers. 40% of this city is green space! Overall, when in London, you’ll indeed feel the strength of this fantastic city.
However, London is the most expensive city globally; London’s roads see a busy traffic run! It appears reasonable to expect that your journey from the airfield may ruin the enjoyment. To prevent this from happening, you have to book your AtoB airport minicab. Let’s see how you can do that!
Stansted International Airport (London Stansted Airport)
If you arrive at London Stansted Airport, you’ll spend more than one hour to get to the city center by public transportation means. Stansted Airport is situated 43 mi northeast of the city center. However, you can make your journey shorter and more comfortable by booking your AtoB taxi from Stansted.
Stansted Airport can’t be compared to Heathrow, but still, it is considered the main hub for popular low-cost carriers. Moreover, it’s the most significant base for Ryanair, a well-known low-cost airline that offers affordable tickets to more than 100 destinations. In current times, Stansted Airport is regarded as the fourth-busiest aerodrome in the UK.
London Stansted has one terminal that is situated not far from Stansted Mountfitchet. There are also three passenger satellites with departure gates. One of them is connected to the terminal by an air bridge.
Its runway is also widely used by such popular private companies as Harrods Aviation and Titan Airways. Firstly, Stansted airport was used by charter airlines but in the 1940s, but later, it turned into civil use.
Book Taxi to Stansted Airport (London Stansted Airport)
After landing, you probably need a comfortable minicab to get to your destination in London. If you can’t find a reliable airport taxi to Stansted service, we are here to help you. AtoB transfer service offers numerous opportunities to those who prefer comfortable journeys around the country. We’ll help you get to any destination; you only need to let us know by booking your Stansted airport transfer.
With the AtoB airport taxi to Stansted service, you can get to the following destinations:
- Taxi to Stansted Airport;
- Taxi to London Gatwick Airport;
- Taxi to London Heathrow Airport;
- Taxi to Manchester Airport;
- Taxi to Luton Airport;
- Taxi to Bristol Airport;
- Taxi from Heathrow to Gatwick;
- Taxi to Glasgow Airport ;
- Taxi to Birmingham Airport;
- Taxis to Edinburgh Airport.
Go to our website, choose your destination, make a secure online payment, and our cab driver will transfer you anywhere in London.
How to get from Stansted Airport to London using public transportation means?
Check the below-listed guide that might help you when in London:
• The Stansted Airport Express. These trains run from London Liverpool Street to Stansted Airport every 15 minutes. However, they don’t operate at night. The average journey time is 50 minutes.
• By coach. There are a few coaches that run every hour. But easyBus service operates every 15-20 minutes. The journey time is one hour and 20 minutes. Bus services aren’t available at night. Therefore, if you have a night flight and want to use municipal transport, you have to wait until the morning.
• Local taxis are available 24/7; but they will never provide you with fine prices. Moreover, they also ask you to pay more for weekend and evening trips. Try to avoid using cheap taxi services for unauthorized cab drivers.
• AtoB Airport taxi to Stansted – the only comfortable and affordable solution that can help you get anywhere in London. We are available round-the-clock and every day. Just let us know your requirements for the upcoming trip, and we’ll arrange a comfortable transfer for you from Stansted airport.
AtoB taxi service has the highest rating among companies that offer similar transfer services. We’ve been in this business for many years and know for sure how to meet the needs of the most demanding clients.
Flying Back to Stansted Airport?
Those who are flying back to Stansted Airport will surely appreciate the level of comfort, given by AtoB taxi to Stansted. Pre-order your minicab to Stansted Airport, and our cab driver will be at the airport’s arrivals hall on time. You’ll recognize him because he’ll be holding your nameplate in his hands.
AtoB taxi service offers a 1-hour complimentary waiting time at the airport. Even if your flight is delayed, our cab chauffeur will undoubtedly wait until your arrival. Order your cab to Stansted airport or the city center, and enjoy trouble-free transfer services!
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
The highest priority of AtoB airport taxi service is to care about your comfort during your ride in our cab. Today, we have a wide array of taxi services that can meet the requirements of any person. No matter what kind of cab services you are looking for – we provide low-cost vacation trips or VIP airport transfer services. Without sounding creepy, we guarantee your journey in a taxi to Stansted will be unforgettable!
How to book your Stansted Airport taxi transfer?
Following the following directions, you’ll place your order on our website:
• Open atobtransfer.com.
• Find the blue button “Book Taxi Online” and click on it.
• After that, you’ll be redirected to another page, where you need to choose a vehicle class. Remember that a final price is contingent on a taxi class that you prefer. For instance, the cost of a standard comfort class vehicle from the Stansted airport to London city center is £75; from Stansted Airport to Heathrow is £100.
• Now, you need to fill out all the fields. You have to provide us with your personal details, including your name, surname, email, phone number, destination.
• If there are any individual requirements, you can leave them in the field “comments”.
• If you have children, tick the field “I require a baby seat”. Care about their safety and pre-book a baby seat.
• Pay for the AtoB cab service, and that’s all!
Now, you can continue planning your trip to London and think about your adventures in this city. Our chauffeur will arrive at the Stansted airport on time and will be tarrying for your arrival near the arrival hall.
Here’s a list of available vehicles to choose from:
- Premium Economy Taxi Vehicle
- Premium Economy Taxi Minibus
- Business Class Taxi Limousine
- Business Class Taxi Minivan
- Executive Class Taxi Limousine
For a low-cost taxi to Stansted or VIP services, we guarantee, AtoB airport taxi service will always help you find a solution!
Have some clarification seeking questions? Can’t book online? Or you just want to know more about our taxis, feel free to contact us! Our support desk operates round-the-clock, feel free to contact AtoB transfer service!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Stansted Airport?
Stansted Airport is not in close proximity to London city center. It is located 42 mi northeast of the center. There are lots of travel links to the rest of the county, but the AtoB taxi service is the most comfortable solution for any tourist flying to London.
How to get to Stansted Airport?
Let’s review a few methods allowing you to get from the city center to Stansted Airport. Look them through and choose the most convenient option for you:
• The Stansted Express. Trains operate regularly from central London (Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale) to Stansted airport. Trains run every 15 minutes; the average journey time is 50 minutes.
• By coach. Coaches run every 15-20 minutes, but the average journey time is one hour and 20 minutes. Remember that you can’t use this public service vehicle at night.
• Local taxis. They operate round-the-clock, but cab drivers will never provide you with fine prices. Moreover, the price of weekend and evening trips will be higher.
• AtoB Airport taxi transfer. Without sounding creepy, this is the only comfortable solution that can deliver you anywhere in the UK. Our cab drivers are available round-the-clock and every day. No hidden fees or night rates. Just let us know that you need an airport transfer, and we’ll do the utmost to arrange a transfer for you from the Stansted airport.
Where to pick up at Stansted airport?
Our chauffeur will arrive at the Stansted airport and will be tarrying for your arrival holding your nameplate in the hands. After you retrieve your luggage, go to the arrivals hall.
What zone is Stansted Airport?
It is situated in London Underground Zone 1-6.
How many gates are there at Stansted Airport?
There are 39 gates at Stansted Airport.
What is the fastest way to get between Heathrow and Stansted Airports?
AtoB airport taxi transfer is the fastest solution to get from Heathrow to Stansted and vice versa. You only need to pre-book your vehicle a day before your trip. Choose the date of your arrival and the vehicle class. Our chauffeur will care about your convenience during your journey from point A to point B! We have a big fleet of vehicles for every need and budget. The average cost of a standard comfort class vehicle from Heathrow to Stansted Airport is £100. However, the price may vary depending on the vehicle class and your exact destination.