What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF VERONA AIRPORT
+39 045 809 5666
Verona Villafranca Airport (Valerio Catullo Airport)
37066 Caselle Province of Verona, Italy
Verona Airport Transfers & Verona Airport Taxi
You will hardly find a more romantic place in Italy than Verona – the old city, filled with Roman ruins, medieval architecture, bustling markets, and green gardens. If you are going to visit Italy, you simply can’t help but pop into this fantastic place. On top of that, it is one of the most visited cities in Italy. Besides, this city is conveniently located so you’ll easily get to this place from Milan, Rome, or Venice. AtoB Verona Airport transfer will be glad to provide you with comfortable and affordable airport taxi services!
Verona Villafranca Airport (VRN)
If you are going to visit this romantic city, the first location that you’ll see here is Verona Airport (also called Valerio Catullo Airport). However, you won’t spend hours in order to get to the city center; Verona Airport is situated 10 km southwest of Verona. When booking AtoB transfer, you’ll get to your hotel in Verona within 10-15 minutes (depending on the road traffic).
Every year this airfield handles around 4 million passengers. Initially, it was a military airport that later became available to civil traffic.
No matter day or night, AtoB airport transfers will safely deliver you to the doors of your apartments in this old Italian city! Your only task is to let us know that you need Verona to Lake Garda taxi and will do everything possible to make your journey to your destination fast and stress-free.
Lake Garda, Italy
When in Italy, you should undoubtedly pop into Lake Garda – the biggest and most beautiful lake in Italy, surrounded by high and picturesque mountains. Lake Garda is one of the most picturesque destinations in Italy featuring a variety of tourist attractions around it. On top of that, it’s the most family-oriented resort in this country!
The distance between Verona Airport and Lake Garda is around 20 km (depending on your final destination here). AtoB Verona to Lake Garda taxi service provides private taxis, minibus, or premium class vehicles to and from Verona Airport. If you are thinking about planning your vacation here, then, please, book your airport transfer on our website beforehand!
Verona Airport Transfers & Verona Airport Taxi
If you are searching for the best price followed by a superb service then you have come to the right place! AtoB Verona to Lake Garda taxi will surely deliver you to your hotel or rented apartments here! We provide private transfers to all famous resorts and campsites here.
Check the list of our main taxi destinations and choose the one that suits your needs:
- Rome Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Rome Ciampino Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Venice Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Naples Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Taxi from Naples Airport to Sorrento;
- Taxi from Naples Airport to Amalfi Coast;
- Milan Airport taxi transfers (Milan Malpensa Airport);
- Taxi transfer from Pisa Airport to Florence;
- Verona Airport transfers & Airport taxi;
- Bergamo Airport transfers & Airport taxi.
If you want to experience all the benefits offered by AtoB Verona to Lake Garda airport taxi service, pre-book your taxi beforehand!
Flying Back to Verona Airport?
If you live in this old and charming town and now, you are flying back home after your vacation or business trip to other countries, you can book AtoB Verona Airport taxi before your flight! All our airport taxis are fully insured and undergo regular tech inspections.
After you book your Verona Airport transfer online, you’ll get a personal taxi driver who will be waiting for you at the arrivals zone of the airfield. You’ll undoubtedly recognize him because he’ll be waiting for you with your name card in his hands!
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
AtoB Verona to Lake Garda Airport taxi service is your reliable partner providing the best transportation services in Italy. Today, when the COVID pandemic changed the world we live in and people are recommended to avoid crowded places and scores of people, a personal airport taxi is the best service that can guarantee your privacy! All AtoB taxis are disinfected after each ride.
We shortlisted the main reasons why you need to opt for AtoB Verona to Lake Garda airport transfer service:
- Fantastic and always fixed rates;
- Meet and greet service at Verona Airport;
- Door to door transfer service;
- Online reservation (this procedure usually takes a few minutes of your time);
- A big fleet of taxis to choose from. The final price of your AtoB Verona to Lake Garda transfer is contingent on the vehicle class that you choose.
- Baby seats or boosters, provided upon your request.
Are you still hesitating? Can’t find a reputable airport transfer service? Stop hesitating and pre-book your AtoB Verona Airport taxi right away!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Verona Airport?
Verona International Airport is located 10 km away from the center of this old but beautiful city.
Are there two airports in Verona?
Yes, there are two airports in this city: Valerio Catullo (VRN) airport and Verona Brescia airport.
Which airlines fly to Verona Airport?
British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, Alitalia, Delta, Eurowings, Finnair, Aeroflot and many other airlines offer direct flights to Verona.
How do I get from Verona Airport to Verona?
You can choose the following options:
• By bus. The Verona Airport bus operates every 20 minutes from the airfield. This bus will deliver you to Porta Nuova railway station. The average journey time is around 20 minutes. Bus drivers usually sell the tickets, but you should remember that tickets are valid only for 75 minutes.
• Local taxis. However, you should trust only legit services with a transparent pricing policy. Unfortunately, some services offer hidden rates.
• AtoB Verona to Lake Garda transfer. We’ll meet you at the arrivals hall of the airfield and drop you off at the doors of your resort. The average price of a standard comfort class taxi is 54 euros.
How far is Verona Airport from Lake Garda?
The distance between Verona Airport and Lake Garda is around 20 km.
How to get from Verona Airport to Lake Garda?
If you book a hotel near the Lake Garda and now, you are searching for a reputable and affordable personal taxi to take you to your destination, AtoB Verona to Lake Garda taxi is at your command! Make sure you booked your personal aport taxi before your flight. The average price of a standard comfort class taxi is 106 euros.