What Are the Main AtoB Features?
AtoB taxi is your way to make your journey more comfortable. Our main priority is to provide our clients with the highest level of comfort. We’ll make the most of your trips by providing you with exceptional transfer services.
Our company will provide you with fast and convenient transport from the airport to the hotel or the nearest city where you will stay.
Our experienced chauffeurs and private drivers are always happy to help and give any recommendations about the city attractions, road, or your stay.
Comfort and safety
AtoB offers a fixed price. Our driver will meet you with a name card, and you will have the driver’s contact info so that you do not get lost.
CONTACT DETAILS OF LUTON AIRPORT
+44 1582 405100
London Luton Airport
Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, United Kingdom
Book Taxi to Luton Airport
Though Luton is not the main tourist attraction in the UK, you still can find lots of incredible things to do here. Luton is known as a town filled with stunning architecture. Some tourists bypass this city on the way to the international airport, but you shouldn’t follow their example. This city will surely leave only positive impressions. It features two picturesque parks, Wardown Park Museum, St Mary’s Church, Whipsnade Zoo, and a few fantastic museums telling about the history of this city.
However, your journey to Luton usually begins at the airport. Let’s check what service you can use to get to or from the airfield and what tips can make your journey to Luton unforgettable!
Luton International Airport (London Luton Airport)
Luton Airport (also called Luton International Airport) is only 1.8 mi east of Luton city center and 28 mi away from London. There’s one incredible fact about this airfield that you should know – it’s one of the oldest airports in the UK. The airfield was opened in 1938, but initially, it was used by the Royal Air Force (during the Second World War). For the first twenty years, it played an essential role in developing the package holiday business, but in the mid-60s, it became a base for executive aircraft.
This aerodrome has only one, two-story passenger terminal, which has been rearranged a few times. Today, the ground floor serves as the main hall and comes with 62 check-in desks. After the security screening hall, you should go to the departure zone, located on the upper floor. It features 41 departure gates.
Blue Air, EasyJet, TUI Airways, Wizz Air, and Ryanair operate regular flights from Luton Airport.
No matter why you go to this city – have an important business conference, want to see your friends, or just wish to explore this city – you have to get from the airfield to the city center. This is where the AtoB airport taxi service might come in handy. We’ll pick you up at the waiting hall and deliver you to any Luton borough in a comfortable airport taxi.
Book Taxi to Luton Airport (London Luton Airport)
Eager to travel with comfort? Value your time? Need a comfortable group transfer? This is where the AtoB Luton Airport transfer service jumps in! With our Luton airport taxi service, you’ll get to absolutely any destination in a comfortable, disinfected vehicle. AtoB taxi from Luton Airport guarantees a timely and hassle-free Luton Airport transfer service. You only need to pre-book your airport taxi to Luton Airport before your journey, and our experienced drivers will care about your future taxi ride around the city. We’ll meet you anywhere in the city and safely deliver you to any destination in the UK.
We shortlisted the main AtoB Luton Airport transfers:
- Taxi to Luton Airport;
- Taxi service to Stansted Airport;
- Taxi service to London Gatwick Airport;
- Taxi service to London Heathrow Airport;
- Taxi service to Manchester Airport;
- Taxi service to Bristol Airport;
- Taxi service from Heathrow to Gatwick;
- Taxi service to Glasgow Airport;
- Taxi service to Birmingham Airport;
- Taxi service to Edinburgh Airport.
You have to go to the AtoB airport taxi service website and order your taxi to Luton airport or any other city in Great Britain. Here’s a simple and quick guide that allows you to book our Luton Airport taxi or taxi from Victoria to Luton Airport with ease:
• When you browse AtoB airport taxi website, find a blue button “Book taxi online” and click on it.
• You’ll be immediately redirected to another page where you need to indicate your pickup and dropoff locations. Add the date and time of your journey too.
• Click on the button “Calculate Price”.
• Step 2 is choosing your vehicle class. Mind that the final price of your taxi to Luton Airport is contingent on the taxi class.
• Step 3 is completing all the fields about your future Luton Airport taxi ride. You need to provide our service with the following information – your name, surname, email, phone number, etc. Any specific requirements you have to place in the field “Comments”.
• After that, you can make a secure payment using the most convenient payment method.
That’s all! We did our booking service fast and straightforward because we value your time!
Flying Back to Luton Airport?
If Luton is your native town and now you are flying back home, you have to pre-book your AtoB airport taxi from Luton Airport. It is better to book a taxi service a day (or earlier) before your flight. In such a scenario, you can rest assured that your ride in a taxi from Luton Airport will be safe and comfortable. AtoB Luton Airport taxi service is available round the clock. This means you can access our official website from absolutely any device and place your order online. Once it is approved, you can be sure that our drivers will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of Luton Airport. We’ll make your way home safe, stress-free, and comfortable.
AtoB Taxi Airport Service
You probably still have some questions about AtoB Luton airport transfers, yeh? Well, we believe you should know absolutely everything about the chosen Luton airport taxi service. Look through the below-listed facts about AtoB service, and we guarantee you won’t choose our competitors:
• AtoB service has fixed rates. This means that when dealing with AtoB service, you won’t pay above the odds. Once paid, there’s no need to cover extra expenses. Mind that local taxis have night and holiday rates that can be even higher than the standard price per Luton Airport transfers.
• AtoB service offers a 1-hour complimentary waiting time at the airport. If you experience some difficulties with the security check or your luggage, you can be sure that our taxi driver will be waiting for you.
• AtoB service has baby seats to make the journey of your kids safe and comfortable. We’ll equip your taxi from Luton Airport with a baby seat on your request.
• All our taxis to Luton Airport are disinfected after absolutely each ride.
• All our taxis undergo regular tech inspections.
Besides, AtoB service has a big fleet of taxis. This means that we can meet the requirements of each customer segment. Right now, you can opt for:
- Premium Economy Taxi Vehicle;
- Premium Economy Taxi Minibus;
- Business Class Taxi Limousine;
- Business Class Taxi Minivan;
- Executive Class Taxi Limousine.
We are committed to what we do and constantly strive to perfection. We do our best to deliver outstanding and the best taxi service. By the way, if you still have some clarifying questions, you don’t understand our pricing policy, or you need a personal consultation to organize a transfer service for your family, friends, or colleagues, feel free to contact us, our support service is online 24/7 and is always ready to process your requests. Need a ride to Luton or London? AtoB taxi service is at your disposal!
Frequently asked questions
Where is Luton Airport?
London Luton Airport is situated 1.8 mi east of Luton city center and 28 mi north of London.
How to get to Luton Airport?
Whether you need to get to or from Luton Airport, you can opt for the following options:
• By bus. Busses run from the airfield to the Mall Luton every 10 minutes. The average journey time is 20 minutes.
• Local taxis. You can catch a local cab to Luton Airport 24/7. However, you need to mind that they have hidden fees. Moreover, you’ll never know the exact price before your ride. Local cab drivers usually ask passengers to cover extra fees, especially if you travel at night or on holidays.
• AtoB cab to Luton Airport. You can book your taxi to Luton Airport online before your journey and enjoy a comfortable taxi ride to the airfield. We offer fixed rates (no hidden fees are added to the general price). Once paid, we don’t ask you to cover extra fees. The journey in a private cab to Luton Airport will cost around £30 for a normal saloon car, which carries 4 passengers.
How to get from Luton Airport to London?
You can get to the UK’s capital by train – use the train that runs from Luton Airport Parkway to Blackfriars, Farrington, and St Pancras International. The average journey time is 24 minutes. However, you’ll also spend 10 minutes on a journey on a shuttle bus. The standard adult fare varies from £25 to £30, depending on the chosen service.
But if you value your time and don’t want to wrestle with your luggage yourself, you can book your AtoB taxi service beforehand. Our cab driver will pick you up in the arrivals hall of Luton Airport and take you anywhere in London. You only need to indicate the exact pick-up and drop-off location while placing your order. The chauffeurs of AtoB service will do their utmost to make your journey unforgettable!
Which zone is Luton Airport?
The underground zone 1-6 to Luton Airport.
How many terminals are there at Luton Airport?
There’s only one terminal in Luton Airport that handles more than 15 million passengers per year.
What is the fastest way to get from Luton Airport to Heathrow?
Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to get from one airfield to another one by train. Mind that you need to change trains:
• Take the Heathrow Express to London Paddington;
• After you get to Paddington, you need to transfer to London Underground (use an eastbound tube to Farringdon);
• When you finally get to Farringdon, you need to catch the Thameslink train to Luton Airport.
On average, the journey time is 75 minutes.
Nevertheless, there’s a superb solution for those who value their time and don’t want to experience a three-stage rail journey. You can book an AtoB transfer service, and we’ll deliver you to Luton Airport with comfort. AtoB cab to Luton airport is your chance to get from one airfield to the other one with ease. On average, the trip will cost around £110 for a standard comfort class car carrying 4 passengers. Book your taxi service right away!
If you want to travel in comfort, you can book our transfer right now online